Mother of Brazilian forward Robinho kidnapped (5 Viewers)

K10

Jul 12, 2002
Back in my homeland, anyone where they could get a million or more dollars were considered "Kidnap worthy"

It's more political everyone says. Don't know.

The rate of the kidnapping has died down a bit but last year/early this year it was the HIGHEST in the world. Even BBC had coverage on it.

As I said, three of my friends and even more of my sisters where kidnapped. All back home safe now but there are other people who were killed because the ransom wasn't paid.

The first Kidnapping started about two years ago where they held the son of our most prominent family, a family of Syrian/Lebanese decent.

Now these people are filthy rich, probably the richest in the region. They run and control all major industries.

Now the kidnapping took place when the son was on the way home from a night club. Now, these people live 2 minutes walking distance from me, so my parents were scared hell.

They paid the ransom, and after sent out Hit men to get the kidnappers.

It was fu%cked up cause I had to sneak out everytime I wanted to go out because my Dad was too paranoid to let me out.

My theory was, its better I am out all over the place, it's harder to find me. If they really want to kidnap someone, they will come to the house and do it there. They are that blatant.

Buy on AliExpress.com

K10

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
he's from Trinidad & Tobago.

that sux K-man :down:
Yea well alot of people don't know where that is.

Its off the coast of South America, the most southerly island in the Caribbean.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)