Most wanted team to beat! (1 Viewer)

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
Fact of the day:

DID YOU KNOW that Miccoli played at Milanello for the AC Milan Pulcini?
The Sunday afternoon meatball was released :doh: oh well...I guess KAKA MAN will do....Hey uhhh do you guys still have Salas? Or is Juve's version of Ibrahim Ba?!! :wallbang:
Salas is on loan at River Plate, but he's currently injured. It seems likely that River will not exercise their option to buy him, and he will either be released by Juve or retire. I would like to see him retire, as I am a fan of his and these recurring knee injuries have ruined his career and done him a great injustice. He no longer gets the respect he deserves, and that's sad.

OP

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #87
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
    We get bored telling ourselves how great we are (we know it) and so like good Catholics we feel the need to 'spread the good word'.
    The rumor is that you guys passed up on Kaka? Did you really hate his name that much?!
    Hei you F@#KING A55 H0L3 rossonero coming here and i will give you a good lesson from JUVENTINO.
    For Moderator: Can you block this damn man posting?
    He have made our discussion bias.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by ReyMysterio ] ++

Lazio(If they go through)
    from the looks of things, i dont think they will......

chelsea 11
    besiktas 8
    sparta praha 4
    lazio 4

even tho chelsea beat besiktas, and lazio beat sparta, lazio still wont get thru rite? correct me if i'm wrong.....

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++

from the looks of things, i dont think they will......

chelsea 11
    besiktas 8
    sparta praha 4
    lazio 4

even tho chelsea beat besiktas, and lazio beat sparta, lazio still wont get thru rite? correct me if i'm wrong.....
    You are wrong :)

Chelsea 10
    Besiktas 7
    Sparta 5
    Lazio 5

Chelsea holding/winning Besiktas in the last game, with Lazio winning Sparta gets Lazio through

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by *aca* ] ++

Chelsea 10
    Besiktas 7
    Sparta 5
    Lazio 5

Chelsea holding/winning Besiktas in the last game, with Lazio winning Sparta gets Lazio through
    thanxx for correcting me.....:D

but sorry for lazio tho.....:down:

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by *aca* ] ++

Chelsea 10
    Besiktas 7
    Sparta 5
    Lazio 5

Well, unfortunately they lost so now they are not in the CL nor the Ueafa Cup...way to go Lazio!:(

Inter messed up too so now only 2 Italian teams are left in the competition.:down:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)