Most wanted team to beat! (1 Viewer)

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
haha yeah.... exactly what i was gonna say :D .... wassup with these Milan supporters coming here all of a sudden and trying to impose themselves ?

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IceBlu ] ++
haha yeah.... exactly what i was gonna say :D .... wassup with these Milan supporters coming here all of a sudden and trying to impose themselves ?
:unidecide:
dunno, but i'm already getting used to it. and i still miss walu ex.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
We get bored telling ourselves how great we are (we know it) and so like good Catholics we feel the need to 'spread the good word'.
The rumor is that you guys passed up on Kaka? Did you really hate his name that much?!

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
We get bored telling ourselves how great we are (we know it) and so like good Catholics we feel the need to 'spread the good word'.
The rumor is that you guys passed up on Kaka? Did you really hate his name that much?!
Nah, but we didn't need him. We pass on a lot of players: Mutu, Henry, Vieri, etc. But somehow, we've still managed to win consistently.

Aug 1, 2003
playing milan is getting boring. but just to annoy their fans obviously i wouldnt mind winning against them :) really, i wanna whip some chelski arse after what mutu said.. :devil:

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
in CL
1. manu
2. real

in Serie A
roma
milan
inter
lazio
and all the others 'cos we gonna be once more champions this year!!!!!!!!!

p.s. sally what did mutu say

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)