Most wanted team to beat! (1 Viewer)

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
in serie a or CL...?

serie a: roma merda :fero:, milan, inter...basically all the top teams

CL: i'd love to see juve kick chelski's a**...and end that hype about them being gr8! :fero:, and real madrid....again! :D to prove that last season was not a joke.....

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
CL: Real madrid, Manchester,Bayern,Milan plus some more that ill see later.

Serie A : Milan, Roma, INter Lazio

OP

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    Objective: I like to see Juve beat Madrid, that's mean money can't do anythings.
    Subjective: I love to see Juve beat Milan. I hate Milan.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    i dont cosider lazio to be a real threat. roma would be a real threat. possibly the most lethal threat because of their mediocrity over the past couple seasons, which rubbed salt into their wounds, plus the fact that as opposed to milan we havent played 50 friendlies against them, nor have we scrutinised them as closely as milan.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    United- i think its a mental thing against them more than anything.
    Chelsea- looking good but i'm sure they will struggle once they play against the big boys in the CL.

Lazio- just to beat a roman team would be nice for a change.
    Roma- read above.

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
    CL - ManU , Madrid

Serie A - Milan, Inter and Roma.

beating ManU would be better than beating Madrid. Madrid aren't even a complete team... ManU are.

and of course domestically i want to see Juve beat all the top teams obviously.

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    There are lots....

But Manure United is at the top of my list.

Madrid....they can wait...we've beaten them lately so there's no rush.

Roma my NO.2

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
    Italy: LAZIO (last time we beat them was when henry was playing for us), Roma, Inter, Milan

Europe: Man U, Chelsky, Real Madrid

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
    CL: Milan, Madrid, Man U, Chelsea (Basically, if we beat these teams, the CL is OURS!!!)

Serie A: Lazio (We have nothing to prove to the other teams, we are far superior to them, but Lazio is just getting on my nerves.)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Since we did Real M last year, there is only one: Man U

For one thing they completely humiliated us last year, but besides that it would be a nice reminder to the world that there is soccer beyond the EPL :mad:

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    And we have to beat Manure in the most humiliating way ... beating them on penalty etc won't serve the purpose. 4:0 or 5:0 win is a nice start.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Might I also add I wanna beat Lazio at the Olimpico so I can stick it to aca :devil::D

Meanwhile we have a nice hold over Lazio, took their best player and he did things with us he never did at Lazio, not to mention he could quite possibly be chosen Europe's finest player :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)