MOST USELESS GAME EVER [04/18/2009] (1 Viewer)

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
What do they mean in this case by "racist remarks"?

Monkey chants or "You're not Italian, you're African". They use the term racism for everything nowdays. Our fans were never racist the way Lazio fans were/are, and if the fans were telling him that he's not Italian (which might have happened, judging from Balotelli's reply) then no, that's not racism.
:agree:

I read that they were chanting "negro di merda," or something like that.
thats not good:disagree:

rb77

s e V e n
Dec 8, 2007
at al jazeerah there is two ways of torture for juve fans:

1- the commentator u witnessed last night who was a min away from blowing every inter player once the refree ended the game

2- the analysis studio, i hate that fat guy who presents it, he has inter all over him and the way he talks is annoying as hell " fareeeeg al eeeeeeeennnnnnnnnntttttttter" god!!!

mind u al jazeerah are only second to art commentators where barca and real madrid are the invincible gods!!

on the bright side al jazeerah have a commentator who is a juve die hard fan from emirate i think his name is saed el kabi he was class but now he barely shows up for juve games.
the commentator last night was obviously against us no doubt..but dude, the fat guy (hisham el khalsi) is a die hard juve fan!! seriously!! he is always saying that juve are better than inter and that calciopolli screwed us and gave inter the edge. i remember one episode they were talking and altobelli said mancini and morrati maid inter what they are today, hisham replied and said calciopolli made inter what they are today and he got all pissed and stuff like that. hisham is juve all the way, ali sa3eed el ka3bi the guy from the emirates is a die hard juve fan and there is one i think his name is ali something, he is egyptian he is also with juve and is love with giovinco!!

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
the commentator last night was obviously against us no doubt..but dude, the fat guy (hisham el khalsi) is a die hard juve fan!! seriously!! he is always saying that juve are better than inter and that calciopolli screwed us and gave inter the edge. i remember one episode they were talking and altobelli said mancini and morrati maid inter what they are today, hisham replied and said calciopolli made inter what they are today and he got all pissed and stuff like that. hisham is juve all the way, ali sa3eed el ka3bi the guy from the emirates is a die hard juve fan and there is one i think his name is ali something, he is egyptian he is also with juve and is love with giovinco!!
We can all talk speculations all we want. As far as I assume, Hesham elkhalsi seems like a die hard AC MILAN fan. No he hates Inter, as much as he hates Juve. But currently since Inter are dominating he hates them more.

I will never forget the amusement he was in when Juve were demoted to Serie B, although he was pointing fingers at Inter for crippling "the rest of the innocent serie a teams" a.k.a AC Milan in the Calciopoli.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I don't want to sound racist or anything but really balotelli is a fucking prick, I dont care what they were chanting to him, he deserves some scolding.
Dont know about deserving such chants, but he certainly is a prick of pricks, havent seen one such arrogant as this one, and his attitude is even worse...

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
No excusing this shit, they chanted Negro di merda to him for a while around when Tiago was sent off.
agreed, that's just awful and disgusting...and as for Balotelli, I like his attitude...the main thing is he backs up the swagger and arrogance with performances

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Could you tell which of our players show similar attitude as Mario? He clearly lacks respect, no matter if he produces goods or not, he shouldnt show lack of respect to his opponents who compered to him clearly deserve not only by being in top flight more than him, but by their actions too.

And of course i dont call our players if they do stuff like that, im a juve fan, im not objective here, but certainly i wouldnt like that, and wouldnt support them, and wouldnt shed a tear if such players left. And its a matter if its a one time laps of concentration or a constant thing.

At least its what I think :)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Could you tell which of our players show similar attitude as Mario? He clearly lacks respect, no matter if he produces goods or not, he shouldnt show lack of respect to his opponents who compered to him clearly deserve not only by being in top flight more than him, but by their actions too.

And of course i dont call our players if they do stuff like that, im a juve fan, im not objective here, but certainly i wouldnt like that, and wouldnt support them, and wouldnt shed a tear if such players left. And its a matter if its a one time laps of concentration or a constant thing.

At least its what I think :)
that's true but he is still a kid...not everyone can be an instantly mature player like Messi...he will learn with time and when he's not playing well

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

"Inter Milan have lots of players who work as a well organized, collective unit capable of lasting throughout the entire season. Having so many players, they can easily take advantage of the turnover. On the other hand, we have less players and rely on our talented single players who can win games. We can to beat anyone on a good day. We are more tenacious and can turn intensity into positive motivation. But, it is hard to count on single players and constant motivation for 11 consecutive months"

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
that's true but he is still a kid...not everyone can be an instantly mature player like Messi...he will learn with time and when he's not playing well
You give him too much credit. Dont need to look at Messi, just look at how many other players his age behaves normally, almost all, he is the exception not a norm of behaviour in his years kids. One doesnt neet to be very smart or even completely mature to understand that one cant behave as he does. In my opinion there is something wrong with him. Dont think he will change, its his stile.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Balotelli is as Italian as Muntari cutting off his dick, placing it within a hot dog bun and dousing it with marinara sauce.

Not to start an argument here, but what about a guy like Freddy Adu, Andy? I know you appreciate him; do you consider him American? I'm sure there is probably another American player who wasn't born in the USA as well, considering that both of our countries were founded on the back of immigrants, with more coming everyday.

Balotelli was adopted by Italian parents when he was 2; I would consider that to mean that he's Italian - he's lived in Italy as long as his memory will permit. In fact, when compared to half the French team, a host of the English, etc., he's MORE Italian than those players are their adopted nationalities.

Oh, and I fucking hate this player's attitude, he needs to smarten the fuck up. Watching him lazily walk out late after half time made me want to kick him in the face. He' also plays for our most hated rival, which makes me dislike him even more. All of that said, you can't deny the talent of this fucking prick.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)