Most respected former Juventino? (4 Viewers)

Most respected former Juventino?

• Angelo Peruzzi

• Roberto Baggio

• Massimo Carrera

• Didier Deschamps

• Angelo Di Livio

• Filippo Inzaghi

• Jurgen Kohler

• Fabrizio Ravanelli

• Gianluca Vialli

• Zinedine Zidane

Results are only viewable after voting.

neath_lad

Jun 25, 2004
the late john charles should defiently be on that list, he as an awesome CB and forward. he could score goals for fun and this was when the italian league defence was solid.

he didnt get much money but played football because he truely loved the game and juventus.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by neath_lad ] ++

havent got a clue, i seen it on tv when fans from turin talking about john charles and then starting to cry.
i dont think theres a single fan here from turin :D

and not many old enough to remember his playing days

Dec 27, 2003
As a milanista I will always have unbounded respect for Jurgen Kohler. His ultra-correct duels with Van Basten, who was otherwise molested by half the serie A defenders, were one of the high points of the football season. It was the world's greatest stopper vs the world's greatest attacker, plainly. Never did Kohler raise a leg too high or attempt some desperate Vierchowoodian tackle. He knew when he was beaten and accepted it, this in an era when Juve could do little more than watch and learn from the Napoli-Milan duopoly.

Dec 27, 2003
From 89-90 to 94-95 if I am not mistaken. He was part of that Borussia Dortmund team full of ex-juventini (Moeller, Reuter, Julio Cesar, Sousa) that beat you against all odds in the 97 CL final.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)