Most Naturally Gifted Italian Player (6 Viewers)

mate

Aug 28, 2002
Do you mean why I took off a piece of a message (the one about popolarity in Japan and HK)? Is just that I realize it was full of gramatic mistakes and I was too sleepy to correct it, but If you liked it, I will write it better when I have time :D

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
denco

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #202
    Did anyone see the programme on Rai Uno , yesterday about Juventus

Dp that useless player was either voted the most important or the best goals in Juve's history, my Italian is not good so I do not know what t was actually

But his goal against Borussia Dortmund in Cl final was voted number one while hs goal against Fiorentina was voted number 2 while Ravanelli's goal in the Cl final against Ajax was voted 3rd

This is an outrage, Baggio's goal against Lazio, you know the one where he dribbled the entire field on one leg was considered in the top 10 but was not number one

Who is doing all thesemanipulations I wanna know, Please tell me someone why is that crap player Dp number 1 and 2 when the greatest of all time was ignored

Lets all sing Roberto baggio clap 3 times Roberto baggio

Btw even if it pains me to say this Beckham is far more popular than my hero , the greatest Roby himself will ever be

But never mind there is only one divine ponytail

mate

Aug 28, 2002
    I've betted he didn't resist more than one day without naming Baggio! :D
    You've deleted him from soccer history and you still so obsessed with him? :wallbang::wallbang:
    And the funny thing is tat you are the one how said:
    ++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
    I just love the way Baggio's name somehow finds its way into every thread that Mate is at
    While you can't avoid to name him every single post :D

And why you are still talking about DP? Didn't you realized yet that I can't give a lesser damn... 4 me Juve is Nedved, Trazeguet, Davids, ecc... is 22 player. The others do not do CD, calendars, do not do contest 4 winning a dinners with them (I bet you partecipate :LOL: ) but still exist...

++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
    But his goal against Borussia Dortmund in Cl final was voted number one while hs goal against Fiorentina was voted number 2
    O yes!!!! :extatic: I'm so happy now!
    It is so true!!! The officials awards are all manipulated as you said while the "televotos" :LOL: (when the same peaple can give even 1000 of votes) are what it counts! Thanks Denco 4 realizing this! :D
    Finilly the gratest player of the universe got all that he deserved!
    Let's celebrate!!!
    And I say more, I'm sure that the peaple who were watching this program were all coaches and soccerplayers, they were the ones who phonned to make the italian Maradona, the simble of italian soccer win, I'm sure that little girls and fanatic DP fans like Denco did maximun a phone call...
    And like I've told before also the Fifa world player is now unvalidate, DP the Soccer God winned the juventuz pool, and also the pool organizated by "cioè" magazine and by "bim bum bam" tv schow, so it's clear that the FIFA one was manipulated!
    Great!!! Finally now all the world can scream that Baggio and Platinì goals are nothing compared to the one of the Divine DP and that he's the best player who ever weared Juve jersey, Azzurri jersey and more the best who ever exists!
    Now, let's muove to make this award official! :D How it comes no media no person talked about this before :fero: It is the most important award of the season and most of all, it the most trustable (what better than televotos?) and I had to realize about it just by chance in a forum... Denco, let's mouve, write a letter to FIFA! You can't leave that this important thing is ignored! :D

mate

Aug 28, 2002
    Baggio will win every televotos in TV schow about soccer, but of course televotos will never mean anything cause everybody can vote many times as they want... so I'm not going to consider tham. Anycase he win also all the internet pools, and all the abacus reserchs who are the most trustable.
    This was a Juve program... right? And you are surprised about the results? Remind that in this forum (wich is a Juve forum) DP was voted the one who was going to win the FIFA World Player...
    And I also guess that who put himselfes houers attacched to a phone to give more votes as possible to somebody must be a fanatic young girl or something like that...
    I will be not surprise if in a Milan TV schow will win an Inzaghi goal over a Van Basten one, cause the same reason, Pippo has as wall hundreds of young girls running after him...

But don't tell it to Denco ;) It is better he still think that the televotos are trustable while the official pools are manipulated (thats what he's saying 4 monts) so he will be happy...

To give you an example: why don't you try to do a pool about the best Italian player at the moment in this forum: DP will win 100%, in a Inter forum will win Vieri, in a Milan Inzaghi, in a Roma Totti. But they did the same pool in soccerage (where ther's all the fans) and Baggio won over all of them, and in the abacus reserch it is the same... so not only he's the most popolar, but he's still considered the best also if he's almost 36 and the others are at the pick of their career. (I'm not telling I totaly agree on it)
    The difference is that every team has a "favorite" while Baggio is liked from everybody....

A curiosity... why it can hurts so mutch to a DP fan (I'm not talking about you Alex, but you may help to understand) that Baggio is the best and the most popolar Italian player? If he never existed, it will be anycase not DP in stand of him, but Zoff, Riva, Rossi, Rivera, Baresi, Maldini, ecc... There are so many player in beetwin the 2. Thats why I don't understand the sense of hating him... if he didn't exist, what it wuould change 4 DP? Almost nothing... he wuould have somebody else before him anycase...

mate

Aug 28, 2002
    Today I figured out wat it was this "Juve program"...
    It was a program 4 children!!!
    Actually it was a very nice thing from the team, cause it was dedicated to some sick children :) :angel: :) but I guess It will be diffocolt 4 Denco to keep on "pretending" that all the official pools and award made by FIFA and FIGC are "manipulated" after mentioning a "televoto" about the best goal made in a children-program about Juventus...
    Denco... go on like this, plese don't stop, cuse It's so funny :LOL:

Anycase let's talk about the fact that since Treze retourned, Juve have gained 5 points to the serie A leaders... I know that the topscorer list of last year was "manipulated" and in the realty DP scored so many goals more than him, and the "football oscars" (voted by coach and other players) wheare David won the award of the best player of the season too, but by chance this unuseful player is changing the situation... O no I'm sorry! what I'm saying... all what Juve won is thanks or DP, all the others player suck and we must mouve all the cups who are in Juve office to DP house!!!

mate

Aug 28, 2002
    It's more: denco vs soccer history.
    I am not vs denco, I promise it's to funny this things about the "manipulations" and it became even funniest now that he mentioned a children program...
    I swear, if he will go on 4 ever, I will be happy :LOL:

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    Man, this war has lasted longer than the showdown with Iraq will !!!

If this fighting continues, you will need a referee !! I am volunteering for that job !!

Do we have any commentators ????

mate

Aug 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
    Man, this war has lasted longer than the showdown with Iraq will !!!

If this fighting continues, you will need a referee !! I am volunteering for that job !!

Do we have any commentators ????
    4 me it's not a war :) If it was I had stop replaying Denco while ago. I really have fun with it! :D
    I never met a Baggio hater like Denco, so it's funny to see what he write... it make me laught! :D:D:D
    It's at list something different from usual... that's why I will not mind if he will go on 4 ever (and I have the impression that he will)... I'm sure I will never crusch again with somebody with his idea about all this manipulations around Roby's grateness...

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by lacrease ] ++
    umm....we can start a separate thread with just a summary of what they're saying, and some commentary :D
    Now thats a great idea !!

Do we have judges ????????

Jul 28, 2002
    well so far they have managed to remove the existance of Roberto Baggio so i reckon, yeah, Denco is slightly ahead on point.

But in terms of word written/posted, Mate is ahead

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Ahmed ] ++
    and i think that we do not like players for their looks, but we like them because of their talent ..... DP has the best talent ever and by the way zidan sucks:devil::(:devil:
    i am juventina too...
    i vote in this thread alex too.

but zidane does not suck i'm afraid

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)