Most Acrobatic Goal Ever!! (1 Viewer)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yeah, i want to know which is the most acrobatic goal ever scored!!. That kind of goals that just occur in a spur of skillfullness and Luck, and that is just beautifull at the same time!. A truly masterpiece.
For example, goals like the one Mancini scored in the last matchday.

Ill Mention my 2 favs acrobatic goals.. the ones that I like most. Ill be waiting for ur goals!! And if it is possible,, post a video!!.

1-Hugo Sanchez (real madrid and mexico): He did In my very own opinion... the best goal ever scored with an overhead kick. The ball came just from a cross...and Sanchez jumped so high in the air... and catched the ball with his feet in the precise moment. A very very difficult maneuver. Its a must to be seen!. Rivaldo´s overhead at barcelona is just a detail in comparison with this one.

2-Negrete (mexico): He did IMO the most elegant and perfect scissor kick that my eyes have ever witnessed. I dont know in which team he was,, on when that goal wa scored... i just can remember this guy doing that scissor in the air.. from outside the box... with such elegance and with such dexterity, that i just was without words.

Both players are from Mexico by coincidence.

I hope that someone have seen those goals.

And tell me you favs goals.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by ebraheej ] ++
Owen's goal against benfica in a friendly
:cool:

Van Basten's was also great.

one of the best overhead kicks i remember was from an Indonesian player!!
i can't remember his name though( anyone? ). it was in the 1995 Asian Cup Qualification round i believe (not sure). it was awesome!! from outside the penalty box with so much power!! :thumb:

OP
Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6
    fok i need to find thos goals of hugo and negrete!!!

youll see the true power when i find those goals :)

EDIT: Holy shid!!! i found Hugo´s overhead:cheesy:

ill download it right now... and the upload it.

EDIT: I found negrete´s goal too!! :cheesy:
    lets see what i can do

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
    Yeah, i want to know which is the most acrobatic goal ever scored!!. That kind of goals that just occur in a spur of skillfullness and Luck, and that is just beautifull at the same time!. A truly masterpiece.
    For example, goals like the one Mancini scored in the last matchday.

Ill Mention my 2 favs acrobatic goals.. the ones that I like most. Ill be waiting for ur goals!! And if it is possible,, post a video!!.

1-Hugo Sanchez (real madrid and mexico): He did In my very own opinion... the best goal ever scored with an overhead kick. The ball came just from a cross...and Sanchez jumped so high in the air... and catched the ball with his feet in the precise moment. A very very difficult maneuver. Its a must to be seen!. Rivaldo´s overhead at barcelona is just a detail in comparison with this one.

2-Negrete (mexico): He did IMO the most elegant and perfect scissor kick that my eyes have ever witnessed. I dont know in which team he was,, on when that goal wa scored... i just can remember this guy doing that scissor in the air.. from outside the box... with such elegance and with such dexterity, that i just was without words.

Both players are from Mexico by coincidence.

I hope that someone have seen those goals.

And tell me you favs goals.
    The Negrete gola was against Bulgaria in the world cup finals in 1986, I don't remember him scoring any others but that was a gr8 goal

I am not sure Mancini's goal could be described as acrobatic as it was more to do with finese than athleticism

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    The best goal ever:

Almeyda scores from a bicycle kick from almost 50 yards out!!!

3 years ago IIRC when he was at Parma.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    I can't remember who did it, but it was an Fiorentina player in the Champions League against... uhmmm I think it was Barca. He does a bicycle kick from waaaaay out and slams it in the top left corner. That was amazing.

rae

Il Conservatore
    Nov 12, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++
    I can't remember who did it, but it was an Fiorentina player in the Champions League against... uhmmm I think it was Barca. He does a bicycle kick from waaaaay out and slams it in the top left corner. That was amazing.
    yess u r quite right that was a goal of ..........I don't know

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++

RIGHT! Thanks.

It was in the 99/00 Champions League vs. Barca.

Does anyone know were I can download this goal??
    Kali, I'm checking right now.

I went on Fiorentina's official site and they don't have it, so this will be a little tougher than I thought.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++

Kali, I'm checking right now.

I went on Fiorentina's official site and they don't have it, so this will be a little tougher than I thought.
    Allright, thanks man. I'm checking some sites myself, but this is alot harder than i thought... weird, when it is such a great goal. :undecide:

Jul 12, 2002
    Rivaldo's bicycle kick against Valencia on the last day of the season to finish his hat trick...that was a amazing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)