Most Acrobatic Goal Ever!! (1 Viewer)

OP
Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #41
    @ Denco: well i think tht mancini´s goal was very arobatic becaus it needs skills to do it.. and was in the air. He did it with relatively ease. And which is you favorutite goal?.

@Alex: hey i found the goals of Negrete and Hugo... I want to post them.....

what i can do? One is 1,500 kb and the other one is 6,500 kb.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
    There's no way to do it... :undecide:
    He could cut the quality and perhaps lenght of the clip. That would make it smaller. But he would have to use some sort of movie-editing-prog...

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++
    WOW, Thanks Martin!!!!!!:extatic:

This is bringing back some beautiful memories.

Damn, All I could come up with was this picture:
    IT was a great shot to get it on frame, but that was a terrible misplay by the keeper, he definitely should have had that.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

IT was a great shot to get it on frame, but that was a terrible misplay by the keeper, he definitely should have had that.

Do you ALWAYS have to rain on my parade, Ian??

Oh crap I have 999 posts.

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
    @ Denco: well i think tht mancini´s goal was very arobatic becaus it needs skills to do it.. and was in the air. He did it with relatively ease. And which is you favorutite goal?.

@Alex: hey i found the goals of Negrete and Hugo... I want to post them.....

what i can do? One is 1,500 kb and the other one is 6,500 kb.
    About Mancini, I don't think jumping some inches above the ground is acrobatic otherwise that would make me very acrobatic and skipping with a rope would be a very acrobatic exercise, i think it was a magnificent skill but when you say acrobatic , i assumed you meant a lot of athleticism ,( the ones that mancini, Maniero, Dp against Torino and Zola were more acrobatic but maybe not as beautiful )thats why I am surprised to read bati's goal against Arsenal being written as it was a shot from an incredible angle but it certainly was not acrobatic

For my fave there are too many to mention, the Negrete one was gr8 but I do believe the king of overhead kicks imo was Hugo Sanchez , he was magic at it

Majed I think it was against either Olympiakos or Galatasaray that Conte scored that goal

Bressan's was brill as well, btw where is he?

Sep 28, 2002
    someone said all he remembers about fiorentina from that year was bati's goal v man u. all i remember was that goal v arsenal. no one said it was acrobatic.

but mancini's goal was.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++
    This is for all of you Man U haters out there, (They number in the thousands on this forum alone)

This is from that same CL season, when Fiorentina whipped up on Man U 2-0. Who do you think would win this fight??
    Fiorentina beat Manure?????????????? :eek::eek::extatic::extatic::party::party::strong::star::howler::LOL::D

how wonderful!!!!! wow! I like Fiorentina now!!

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
    Jan 11, 2003
    FCK (copenhagen) vs Brøndby

The goalscorer is Zuma and it was the final match in the season. The winner would win the championship.

And FCK won

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)