Morientes to Juve? (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Maurizio ] ++

That you should ask in an other forum my friend
since Mutu's name was involved several times in this thread, I decided to ask here. I don't want to open a new thread for this question.
in other forum? where? I love Juventuz so much that I have asked all my football questions here.
so..... does he play or not? :D

Maurizio

Sep 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Alucard Belmont ] ++

since Mutu's name was involved several times in this thread, I decided to ask here. I don't want to open a new thread for this question.
in other forum? where? I love Juventuz so much that I have asked all my football questions here.
so..... does he play or not? :D
there are other forums for other teams and players my fellow Juventini

Oct 1, 2002

there are other forums for other teams and players my fellow Juventini
thanks for the recommendation my fellow Juventini. so you are asking us to discuss the possibility of Vieri transfer in Inter forums? Mutu transfer in Chelsea forums, and so on?
I don't think that's a nice idea. thank you anyway.

Maurizio

Sep 23, 2004

thanks for the recommendation my fellow Juventini. so you are asking us to discuss the possibility of Vieri transfer in Inter forums? Mutu transfer in Chelsea forums, and so on?
I don't think that's a nice idea. thank you anyway.
You asked about Mutu who is not playing at Juve.. if he goes to Juve it should be talked in his own forum like cassano and morientes have so why not Mutu? we don't care if he played at Romania today we really don't...

Jan 7, 2004

You asked about Mutu who is not playing at Juve.. if he goes to Juve it should be talked in his own forum like cassano and morientes have so why not Mutu? we don't care if he played at Romania today we really don't...

talk about yourself

Oct 1, 2002

as I've said before.. "Mutu was involved several times in this thread", and He is linked with a January move to Juve . If he played for Romania today, he severely disobeyed what Chelsea's intention. this could make the January transfer more possible.
The reasons I don't open new thread because Mutu is already involved in 2 threads "Morientes to Juve" and "Owen or Morientes".

Maurizio

Sep 23, 2004

as I've said before.. "Mutu was involved several times in this thread", and He is linked with a January move to Juve . If he played for Romania today, he severely disobeyed what Chelsea's intention. this could make the January transfer more possible.
The reasons I don't open new thread because Mutu is already involved in 2 threads "Morientes to Juve" and "Owen or Morientes".
your totally right man you can now start a thread for Mutu;)

Oct 1, 2002

well what ya waiting for.. and you also speak for yourself..
well, I'm not a mod. I think it is a bad idea to open a new thread, because in the end,that thread will discuss the same thing over and over again. which basically about " which striker to get in January".
and before we keep going off topic, let's stop this. u have your idea, I have my own. that's that.

Maurizio

Sep 23, 2004

well, I'm not a mod. I think it is a bad idea to open a new thread, because in the end,that thread will discuss the same thing over and over again. which basically about " which striker to get in January".
and before we keep going off topic, let's stop this. u have your idea, I have my own. that's that.
well you was the one who started to discuss something that usually is not accepted by others..and than the ones who made the last threads about owen en morientes than they should not have made it... but they did:D

Oct 1, 2002

well you was the one who started to discuss something that usually is not accepted by others..and than the ones who made the last threads about owen en morientes than they should not have made it... but they did:D
so discussing about Mutu in a thread which has mentioned Mutu several times is unacceptable?maybe u feel it is unacceptable, why didn't you protest the person who first stated Mutu in this thread?
if you feel that it is off topic, u could just ignore it. we have several mods here to judge if it was off topic or not.

Maurizio

Sep 23, 2004

so discussing about Mutu in a thread which has mentioned Mutu several times is unacceptable?maybe u feel it is unacceptable, why didn't you protest the person who first stated Mutu in this thread?
if you feel that it is off topic, u could just ignore it. we have several mods here to judge if it was off topic or not.

:dontcare:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

Sure here you can say whatever you want.. but i just say to you that you don't know the spirit Alex has in Italy so you should just bring down your critisism..

I dont give a flying fvck about his spirit in Italy, all I care about is his performances on the field.

Maurizio

Sep 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

I dont give a flying fvck about his spirit in Italy, all I care about is his performances on the field.

Ease up on your fvcking words stupido:devil:
His spirit was created by his perfomance so shvt the fvck up and don't insult my people because Juventus in an ITALIAN club so you know it fuvckvp:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)