Morientes to Juve? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
Sell Alex, keep Trez and Zala on the bench. Problem solved.
Sell Alex, sell Trez, recall supermiccoli and keep Zala on the bench. Problems solved ;)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Maurizio ] ++

respect for legends.. give Zala what he deserves and sell you..:D

Respect for legends? Sure, we'll respect Alex even more when he's at Real, or Manyoo, or Milan, or Inter, or...

Maurizio

Sep 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

Sell Alex, sell Trez, recall supermiccoli and keep Zala on the bench. Problems solved ;)
I know we just talk about the game and it is not ment personal but how the hell can you disrespect trez and Alex? i don't have to tell you there past performances do i? and the thing is.. Juve will never sell Trez and Ale so ya just talking dreams..

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

But new problems created. Mico would still be on the bench, and we'd have no sub for Zlatan, except for Zala.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

I know we just talk about the game and it is not ment personal but how the hell can you disrespect trez and Alex? i don't have to tell you there past performances do i? and the thing is.. Juve will never sell Trez and Ale so ya just talking dreams..

Maurizio

Sep 23, 2004

Your right it is about the present but when you play shit in the field for once does it mean that your a useless player? no way.. ease up man.. cause they really never gone sell them and you know it..

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
But new problems created. Mico would still be on the bench, and we'd have no sub for Zlatan, except for Zala.
I'm confident Mutu could play the target man role if needed, and I'd have no real qualms about playing Zala every now and again when required. At least he wouldn't moan about being on the bench. Plus we don't actually have to play in that style. We should get the ball on the ground and look to our skillful players to make things happen rather than lump it up to a tall forward.

an yeah Micco would still be on the bench, but with rotation he could easily get 25 games a year, and he'd at least start on an even playing field without dp who automatically starts

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
I'll be enjoying them for the next dozens of years and i ask you not to chear for em..see how it works whaha
Delpiero will not be playing for dozens of years mark my words :D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

Your right it is about the present but when you play shit in the field for once does it mean that your a useless player? no way.. ease up man.. cause they really never gone sell them and you know it..
Except that it's not one game, but 6 years.

I'm confident Mutu could play the target man role if needed, and I'd have no real qualms about playing Zala every now and again when required. At least he wouldn't moan about being on the bench. Plus we don't actually have to play in that style. We should get the ball on the ground and look to our skillful players to make things happen rather than lump it up to a tall forward.

an yeah Micco would still be on the bench, but with rotation he could easily get 25 games a year, and he'd at least start on an even playing field without dp who automatically starts
Yeah, but IMO we'd still need a target man. Even with one target man we could play the ball on the ground with our skillful forwards, but we'd also have the option of playing crosses in and sending up hight balls if needed. If we had both, a target man and skillful forwards, we'd be much more versatile in attack.

Maurizio

Sep 23, 2004

Except that it's not one game, but 6 years.

Yeah, but IMO we'd still need a target man. Even with one target man we could play the ball on the ground with our skillful forwards, but we'd also have the option of playing crosses in and sending up hight balls if needed. If we had both, a target man and skillful forwards, we'd be much more versatile in attack.
If you say so my friend.. there is a reason that he is always in the lineup..you don't know shit about him..in Italy he is a living spirit not just for Juventini but for all Italians..but than again you aint no italian so you don't know..:dontcare:

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001

If you say so my friend.. there is a reason that he is always in the lineup..you don't know shit about him..in Italy he is a living spirit not just for Juventini but for all Italians..but than again you aint no italian so you don't know..:dontcare:
Maurizio.. please, for your own good stop with this "italian supremacy" thing you've got going on. We have just as much a right to criticise delpiero (if we so wish) as an italian does.

Maurizio

Sep 23, 2004

Maurizio.. please, for your own good stop with this "italian supremacy" thing you've got going on. We have just as much a right to criticise delpiero (if we so wish) as an italian does.
Sure here you can say whatever you want.. but i just say to you that you don't know the spirit Alex has in Italy so you should just bring down your critisism..

Jan 7, 2004

Sure here you can say whatever you want.. but i just say to you that you don't know the spirit Alex has in Italy so you should just bring down your critisism..

:D well sorry to say but italians are ignorants or in the past 5 years they have lived in Mars and closed their ears

gray

Apr 22, 2003
why does his reputation in Italy change any of the criticism that he gets from anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)