Morientes to Juve? (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
i don't think we're going to buy anyone in jan. We never do, and i don't see that starting now.

If Trez stays fit, then we'll even probibly loan out Kapo.

Well, if Trez goes under knife, we have to buy someone in January, if we want to achieve something.

Alex

May 1, 2004
speaking of Kapo, has he played yet?

For me Morientes is the man. By far the best striker associated with us. If not Morientes than we should stick with our homegrown talent. Definately not Owen in any case.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Well cassano is a serious option. If we dont get him, itll most likely be Mutu, that too, on loan!Mori would seem like the last, or rather 2nd last option (since owen is also being mentioned) :rolleyes:

Alex

May 1, 2004
Cassano is a brat.
We need a proven/already developed striker so Sculli is not good for current situation
Owen has not done well at RMardid because there hasn't been any tap-in's = he is a crap striker
Mutu is very good for us
Morientes is the best of all mentioned plus he isn't a injury proned as some of the others

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
i don't want any major signings in january with regard to strikers because we've still got kapo and olivera plus lots of youngsters on loan.we don't need to buy morientes,who's too good for the bench

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)