More players for next season . (43 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
Now lets see. I really like Lucio on defense. He could push up the field anytime he wants and would still get to be out of position so he can make outstanding looking plays. He would be good and exciting. Then, we could get.... um.... Ashley Cole. He doesn't play defense, but is somehow a highly regarded WB. Although, in my new system he could do whatever he wanted. John Terry is the best defender in the world so he is my other CB. And on the right side I would have.... mmm..... Robben. That way he can support the attack. Why would a WB need to play D after all.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
Then I would have at DM... Sissoko because he slides all over the place and DESTROYS anything in his path. In front of him I would put Lampard because he plays for Chelsea and has amazing highlights so he must be the best AM out there.

Then, on offense I would have Malouda at WF because he is fast. Quaresma accross from him, and Del Piero and Trez at CF because I love Juve YAY!

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Now lets see. I really like Lucio on defense. He could push up the field anytime he wants and would still get to be out of position so he can make outstanding looking plays. He would be good and exciting. Then, we could get.... um.... Ashley Cole. He doesn't play defense, but is somehow a highly regarded WB. Although, in my new system he could do whatever he wanted. John Terry is the best defender in the world so he is my other CB. And on the right side I would have.... mmm..... Robben. That way he can support the attack. Why would a WB need to play D after all.
just to highlight your lack of footballing knowledge ashley cole is actually brilliantly defensively, he regularly snuffs out the efforts of right wingers world wide and had c.ronaldo in his pocket the last time they met, he even made the gesture, if you want to act like an idiot because you cant back your own points up why dont you play yourself in that position, just to humiliate yourself that little bit more

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
didi only plays with 1 attacking full back to prevent the defense being hit off guard, with lucio being an attacking cb we are asking for trouble

ashley cole - crap, overrated, i see more promise in chiellini

john terry? hahaha yeah, lets go for carragher,nesta,puyol whilst we r at it.

robben? again nice fantasy, dont quit playing fm now will u?

because having a squad full of superstars looks strong on paper, doesnt necessarily perform on the pitch, i would of thought barca this season told u that, or real madrid of the past 5 years.

id much rather have a squad of 11 fighters, not a squad of arrogance and no heart, reguardless of what we win or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)