More players for next season . (40 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Is Tacchinardi going to stay here? This is the first i've heard of it. Same thing with Blasi. Is he going to return? That would be important information. Also, Nocerino and Marchisio are certainly not ready to play. If in fact Blasi, Tacchinardi, and Nocerino are returning to us, than this conversation should end here. At this point Having Zanetti, Tacchinardi, Blasi and Paro, would be plenty for next season. We can pick up a player at the Jan 08 transfer period.

On that note, we should buy two CB's and, as Lion mentioned, someone to share time with Del Piero. Cassano has the skill and mentality on the pitch to get the job done, and his value would be low. But, could he keep his cool off the pitch? I don't know who else could play the trequarista role good enough to compliment DP. Cassano is the only one.
Tony, if you check the transfers section, you'd find all the news regarding Tacchinardi. Briefly, he said that he hope he'll end his career in Juve and he is willing to return back to Delle Alpi. Also, don't ignore the fact that he is still a Juve player, he is 32 and he can play in his top form, at least, for another two seasons, in my opinion. Actually, I'm not sure about Blasi but I heard that Nocerino is highly rated by Juventus and he is also ours. Even though, I still see that we are in an urgent need to sign a creative centre midfielder.

Cassano is number one troublemaker and I don't welcome him anytime in Turin, we have to look for anyone else.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
also people. We need to relax about having such a big squad. We only need really 2-3 players to compete for next season. (1-2 centre backs and a centeral midfielder, preferably an attacking oriented one) Remember our only important competition is Serie A for next season and since we have no CL, it means that we will have less risk of injuries and need to rest players, thus a smaller squad is prefered...until we get back in the CL.

oh and I think tha Kun Aguero is the perfect player that is similar to DP. He wouldn't be impossible to get but it would cost us a fortune. I wish we could have been able to keep Ibra

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
@AngelaL, Chees mate. :wink: & :pint:

@Lion, two or three players aren't enough for us to compete even in Serie A, depending on the fact that some players will be sold or will be out of contract by the summer like Giannichedda, Legrottaglie and Tudor.

Actually that issue needs lots of discussion but I'm going to simplify my viewpoint as possible as I can. We need two centre backs as we need two regular centre backs as we can't depend on neither Boumsong nor Kovac for an entire season. For our midfield, We only have Zanetti, Paro hasn't yet convinced me but I'm waiting to watch him in Serie A to make a full idea about him, Marchisio is young and Giannichedda will be sold as I said earlier. Moreover, we have no cover for Nedved, and I don't think that Palladino is the solution for such a position.

Bojinov will most probably be returned to Fiorentina amd Zalayeta has become a bench-warmer, hence, I think that we are in need of signing two attackers. I said that today in another thread; Bianchi and Pizzaro would be great.

Quickfeet

Jan 18, 2007
I watch every Benfica match I can tell you about Miccoli.

He's the best striker on Benfica by far, plays hard every match and gives it all he is a big passion for Benfica (I don't know why) he's a great player still, pulls of small but really effective moves Benfica fans love him, he can score goals anyway he's the Del Piero of Benfica just he's been here for 2 years and doesn't have a big history behind him.

Juventus getting him back would be good but for Serie A, Juventus can sign better players that's why they are trying to swap Luisao for Miccoli.

Luisao wants to go to Juventus.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
@lion, do you still think that we just need three players to compete in Serie A?

yes, on the assumption that none of our key players leave.

----------------------Buffon-------------------
--Brazzo---Grygera---New Cb--Chiellini

Camo---Zanetti---New midfielder----Neddy

--------Trez-----DP.

Btw we only need to BUY 3 players. We should get some of the players we have on loan back.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

--------Trez-----DP.

Btw we only need to BUY 3 players. We should get some of the players we have on loan back.
sali rb? wtf better off in midfield, he can dictate the tempo better than anyone in our current squad

grygera cb? i know he can play there but out of all the ajax games, i dont remember when he last played there

camo will be off, especially if the drughi are right in saying quaresma is on his way

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
@Lion, with all due respect to your team, but it lacks a lot.

And here is what I think about it:

1) Grygera is better as a right back, he can play as a centre defender though.

2) Even if I agree with you that we're going to depend on him as a centre back, we still need, at least, one centre defender as a backup plus Criscito plus the defender whom you already said that we have to buy. As you know that both Legrottaglie and Tudor will be sold in the summer and I hope Zebina will leave as well.

3) Regarding our midfield, I agree with about buying a new centre midfielder but why did you ignore the centre midfielders who have to compensate for the Zanetti or the other centre midfielder's absence? As you know that Zanetti is injury prone, Giannichedda will leave, Marchisio is still young and needs at least two years and finally Paro hasn't been convincing so far, in my opinion.

4) I'm not going to comment about Camoranesi, since I think that his presence in the team is against his will and against the team itself, due to lots of reasons including his performance so far this season. Anyways, Salihamdizic will most probably replace him in the next season or Marchionni will.

5) With the departure of Bojinov, Tezeguet bad form which has been so obvious since the last season, Palladino is a second striker not a striker and with Zalayeta becoming a bench-warmer, do you still think that we are in no need of another attacker? In my opinion, we are in an urgent need to sign two strikers even if Trezeguet doesn't leave.

6) You didn't mention exactly who are the players whom we should bring back from loan. And if you think that they will be effective, why didn't you place at least one of them in your starting linup?

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006

--------Trez-----DP.

Nedved told DD today that he is never going to play as a winger again and wants to play as a more central player

For next season i hope our team look somethign like this:

--------------------------Buffon-----------------------
Grygera---------Criscito----------Barzagli/Canna------------Chiellini
Sali------------Zanetti------------Nedved------------------Kapo/Marchionni/Ribery
--------------Trezeguet----------------Robinho

and since we already have 3 of the players(Sali, Grygera and Criscito) we only need to get money out for Ribery and Robinho, as i think for Barzagli/Canna we can use the money we get for Camoranesi

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
It is hard to say what juve need when we dont really know what type of budget we have. An article a few weeks ago mentioned that the club had 40 million euro to spend..i really cant see how we could afford to spend that kind of money considering the clubs situation.

Nonetheless, my two bob below.

Defence:

Right back - Grygera is a very good signing, and we have good back up in Sali as he can play both full back roles, as well as cover the wings (probably more of his strengths lay as a true winger)

Central defence - Criscito is a very good signing. chiellini is a surprise packet in central defence which gives more cover. Samuel would be great to sign, even if it meant Camo going the other way. One more central defender would be great..Barzagli...even Cannavaro if he wanted to return.

Left back - Balzaretti is the best choice in my opinion. he plays with heart and is getting better all the time. Chiellini obviously plays this role also.

Midfield:

Right/left wing - If camo leaves, we can use Marchionni..although it seems he wants to leave also. Sali is the other option, but one would think that we want someone for the future. Nedved is great, but isn't a spring chicken, we shoudl look at getting someone there also. Quaresma, Robinho, Ribery all sound great, but they would be hard to get. Other options are Kapo...although i dont see him being as good as the others mentioned.

Central midfield - we need a world class DM, Diarra fits the bill well. Zanetti has good experience, as Paro and Marchisio should be used as back up. Tacchinardi is another option, although i feel he may move to another club to gain some playing time. We really need an attacking midfielder, Diego ro someone else would be good. In saying that, it depends on what DD wants to play, maybe players like Ribery could be the playmaker??

Forwards:

Striker - Trez said he is staying, which makes things easier now. All he needs is back up, and Pizarro on a free would be perfect. Del Piero and Palladino are perfect for suppoer strikers. Zalayeta can be sold and bojinov unfortunately will return to Fiorentina. Miccoli isn't needed and deserves a starting position at another club.

All in all, excluding players already obtained in grygera, sali and criscito, we need:

- 2 centre backs, with experience
- 1 DM
- 1 playmaker
- 1 back up striker to Trez

We wont be competing for the scudetto with the team we have, we would struggle to finish in the top 5 or 6 right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)