More players for next season . (102 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
Still better than 30m for a 30 year old :agree:
I would much rather pay 30m for One of the top 3 strikers in the world, than 17m for an unproven kid. 17m is outrageous. That is more Pricey than Barzagli and I was waxed in this thread for suggesting 10M for a solid Italian defender was too much. I think 17m is a ludicrous amount of money for someone like him.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
I would much rather pay 30m for One of the top 3 strikers in the world, than 17m for an unproven kid. 17m is outrageous. That is more Pricey than Barzagli and I was waxed in this thread for suggesting 10M for a solid Italian defender was too much. I think 17m is a ludicrous amount of money for someone like him.
Exactly :agree:

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

17mil is most definetly ludicrous for that kid and I don't buy the reliability of that information. But spending 30mil for Toni when we have Trezeguet, who is better IMO, not to mention proven on the top stage, is just as much ludicrous.

And BTW, you weren't waxed for a solid Italian defender for 10mil, you were waxed for a unproven Italian defender for 15mil. ;)

JuveGER

Mar 10, 2006
I think Stuttgart manager Heldt is not quoted correctly. I saw him in an interview and he said they won't even sell him for 25m euros (17m pounds). So 25m euros is not what they demand, but just an example that they don't want to sell him at all. And Gomez has stated that he doesn't want to leave either.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
17mil is most definetly ludicrous for that kid and I don't buy the reliability of that information. But spending 30mil for Toni when we have Trezeguet, who is better IMO, not to mention proven on the top stage, is just as much ludicrous.

And BTW, you weren't waxed for a solid Italian defender for 10mil, you were waxed for a unproven Italian defender for 15mil. ;)
10M and he is solid and I don't want to go down that road again. I said 15M is too much. Blah Blah Blah. Apparently Barza is unproven but Sissoko is proven. And nothing more will be said on this topic thank you.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005

absolutely spot on vlatko,firstly 30 million for toni is afr too much and i would rather the money was spent elsewhere. hell i would even prefer buying gilardino and helping to improve him than losing trez for toni.

and for the record i would rather spend 17 million on a top young player and keep him for around 9-10 years than 30 million on a player that will have 3 years left at the top meaning an outlay of 10 million per year

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

10M and he is solid and I don't want to go down that road again. I said 15M is too much. Blah Blah Blah. Apparently Barza is unproven but Sissoko is proven. And nothing more will be said on this topic thank you.
I never said Sissoko was proven, I never commented on him at all, but at least he has CL experience which is more than I can say for our Barzagli..

But fine, no more talk on that matter, we've exhausted it completelly.

@ Bozman; Absolutelly agree with you, though 17mil is a whole lotta money if spent wisely it can be repaid 3 times in the future. Right now I'd like to spend those 17mil on Robinho, I have so much faith in that player. Diego also, we need a little S.American flair.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
well aparantly before the game at the wekend some people thought trezi was....finished.
forgive me for being greedy but i wanna keep the best finisher in europe in a bianconero jersey

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
Some people on these forums twist words more often that a politician. Reading comprehension people.

"I would much rather pay 30m for One of the top 3 strikers in the world, than 17m for an unproven kid. 17m is outrageous. That is more Pricey than Barzagli and I was waxed in this thread for suggesting 10M for a solid Italian defender was too much. I think 17m is a ludicrous amount of money for someone like him."

This does not mean sell Trez and get Toni. This does not mean get Toni. This does not mean 17m for Barzagli. This has nothing to do with Barzagli, I used it to make a point. Please read things fully and try to understand OTHER people and not twist things to mean what you want them to mean.

I had no idea that one of my posts could be taken out of context so many different ways. What is wrong with some people?

Back on topic thanks.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
agrred robinho would be a great capture but if truth be told i would hate to see trezegol leave
Trez stays! :smoke:
I'd rather play Chiellini and Balzaretti in the middle than pay 17M for Barzagli.
:p
Seriously, IMHO, whilst I believe that Giorgio could adapt to a centreback position - his twin brother told him could; I do not think Balza could. He would only be a CB if there was an injury & there was NO-ONE else to do the job. Balza loves to run - all over the pitch if you let him - and he would not be happy in a centreback position, which would restrict this. Perhaps once he hits his mid-30's,he may consider it, but until then, forget it!

well apparently before the game at the weekend some people thought trezi was....finished.
forgive me for being greedy but i wanna keep the best finisher in europe in a bianconero jersey
Nothing to forgive, Bozi. I like Trez, but Serie B is a long hard season & he has not been given a decent break. Neddy, Trez & DP should be given breaks in turn, where possible & we have Palla & Bozhinov as their substitutes, & these youngsters need playing time. I know it's a question of trying to balance this out, also taking into account injuries & suspensions. However, sometimes, I think that DD is a bit overcautious. I just hope that we pull clear with a big margin soon, so that DD can feel more comfortable about making such substitutions.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Some people on these forums twist words more often that a politician. Reading comprehension people.

"I would much rather pay 30m for One of the top 3 strikers in the world, than 17m for an unproven kid. 17m is outrageous. That is more Pricey than Barzagli and I was waxed in this thread for suggesting 10M for a solid Italian defender was too much. I think 17m is a ludicrous amount of money for someone like him."

This does not mean sell Trez and get Toni. This does not mean get Toni. This does not mean 17m for Barzagli. This has nothing to do with Barzagli, I used it to make a point. Please read things fully and try to understand OTHER people and not twist things to mean what you want them to mean.

I had no idea that one of my posts could be taken out of context so many different ways. What is wrong with some people?

Back on topic thanks.
Please for the love of God let me know where I took you out of context? I'm a little tired of your nonsense now so I can't look for myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 100)