More players for next season . (86 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Thats a little harsh dont you think? He may or may not have been wrong, but he provided a good arguement, which actually made this thread worth reading.
he is wrong. He said that Terry is not impressive. That's wrong. He's the world's best centre back at the moment. I bet if his name was Gianluigi Terry instead of John Terry then he would been going on about how good he is. Second he said that Barzagli is the future. Wrong again. Barzagli would come for immediate effect. If he joins us next season then he would be 26 I believe. That's the age you expect the player to start to play their best football not gain experience and potential. Criscito is the future and we already have him. Barzagli is good but overrated. 15m is still too much and he will not live up to the expectations both from the financial point of view and to comparisons to defenders before him.

and a few days ago he was going on about how there aren't enough Italians in the side. Look at our squad and tell me that there is a lack of Italians please. Go ahead do it. See again he is wrong. He is biased against foreigners. That is all.

I don't think he provided a good argument when it was full of ignorance. and I never said he wasn't entitled to his opinion. everybody is. It's just that his opinion is wrong that's all. Besides no one told him to leave he just cowered out since he knew that he had no valid ground for his claims.

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
I still think that Zambrotta looks very SAD in Barca :((( I think we should buy him back! I think he made pure mistake and knows it... I read in Zambrottas eyes recently on Barca-Liverpool match: " What am I doin here ? :( How are my brothers in Turin now... I should leave this place... Hope juve welcomes me back"

I deeply regret only Zambrottas move to Barca! He had no right to do that!

I belive when you are a football player of this level money shouldn't matter any more, you gotta have other values;!

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
he is wrong. He said that Terry is not impressive. That's wrong. He's the world's best centre back at the moment. I bet if his name was Gianluigi Terry instead of John Terry then he would been going on about how good he is. Second he said that Barzagli is the future. Wrong again. Barzagli would come for immediate effect. If he joins us next season then he would be 26 I believe. That's the age you expect the player to start to play their best football not gain experience and potential. Criscito is the future and we already have him. Barzagli is good but overrated. 15m is still too much and he will not live up to the expectations both from the financial point of view and to comparisons to defenders before him.

and a few days ago he was going on about how there aren't enough Italians in the side. Look at our squad and tell me that there is a lack of Italians please. Go ahead do it. See again he is wrong. He is biased against foreigners. That is all.

I don't think he provided a good argument when it was full of ignorance. and I never said he wasn't entitled to his opinion. everybody is. It's just that his opinion is wrong that's all. Besides no one told him to leave he just cowered out since he knew that he had no valid ground for his claims.
100 % correct. Still you were too harsh on him.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
I still think that Zambrotta looks very SAD in Barca :((( I think we should buy him back! I think he made pure mistake and knows it... I read in Zambrottas eyes recently on Barca-Liverpool match: " What am I doin here ? :( How are my brothers in Turin now... I should leave this place... Hope juve welcomes me back"

I deeply regret only Zambrottas move to Barca! He had no right to do that!

I belive when you are a football player of this level money shouldn't matter any more, you gotta have other values;!
I hope he'll rot in Spain...

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
I hope he'll rot in Spain...
Yeah, I feel the same... but on the other hand if he deeply regrets his actions... we should forgive him, and only him...

Of course I don't care about other players, even cannavaro (He's never been true Juventino)

Zambrotta was raised by Juve... even Mario Gomez won't leave stuttgart as he said, he values Club's attitude and is grateful, and that if some big clubs want him, they have to wait;

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Any information about him, Mark? I know he plays for Germany and made a goal in his first match with the german NT.
Hes top scorer in the bundesliga, hes not the target man type striker but more of the agile,speedy, but still with a good eye for goal.

I didnt see him much this season but i reckon he would a fairly "good" acquisition since there is room for improvement and adaptation.

But for now i would prefer Klose.As Gomez would be too much of a gamble

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
any news about a CM man comming to us??Frings?Mavuba??anywone??
Frings ama la Signora, il Werder lo blinda

Bettega ha scoperto che il centrocampista ci sta, ma anche che il suo club lo tenta con un nuovo contratto.

La Juventus, per mano del ds Alessio Secco, dà l’im*pressione di seguire direttive precise. Ad esempio per Torsten Frings, centrocampista che il Werder Brema, club di appartenenza, sta cercando di vincolare con un nuovo con*tratto, adeguato e prolungato. L’iniziativa dei dirigenti arancioverdi è immediatamente successiva all’ennesimo viaggio effettuato da emissari bianconeri nei giorni scorsi. Nel ca*so specifico è stato Roberto Bettega, sempre più apertamente attivo per conto della Juve, a verificare di persona la disponibilità del mediano tedesco per un eventuale trasferi*mento nel campionato italiano. Il riscontro è stato incoraggiante.

L’operazione Frings quindi procede spedi*ta. Le relazioni degli osservatori confermano ad ogni turno di Bundesliga che Frings è un giocatore di personalità, un centrale che sa dare sostanza e qualità alla squadra. Quello che la Juve cerca in quella zona del campo. Relazioni positive e prime impressioni all’al*tezza anche per quanto concerne il possibile accordo con il giocatore e l’intesa con il Wer*der. Del resto il collegamento con la squadra di Brema è stato avviato da tempo: lì gioca anche il centrale difensivo Per Merte*sacker, altro obiettivo di mercato che in ve*rità la Juve ha lasciato cadere in secondo pia*no nell’ultimo periodo. Il Werder è preoccu*pato soprattutto per Frings: non intende per*dere un giocatore di quel livello, uno dei mi*gliori di tutto il calcio tedesco. Ecco perché il club di Brema ha rilanciato, offrendo tempe*stivamente il rinnovo (si parla di altri quat*tro anni a circa due milioni a stagione) e pre*notando una serie di colloqui con il giocatore nelle prossime settimane. Ma forse i pensie*ri di Frings sono già tutti rivolti alla Juve.

Tutto Sport

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Gazzetta dello Sport

Goalkeeping hunt: If Buffon goes to Moratti, Galliani has four solutions ready

Corriere dello Sport

Three aces for Mancini
Buffon, Diarra and Cristiano Ronaldo: The Coach dreams of these champions for an even stronger side

Tuttosport

Zambrotta hunt
Contact between Juve and Barcelona. But Milan are ready to intervene
Emerson: ‘I miss Italy and Turin. They massacre me at Madrid’

Jul 2, 2006
Gazzetta dello Sport

Goalkeeping hunt: If Buffon goes to Moratti, Galliani has four solutions ready

Corriere dello Sport

Three aces for Mancini
Buffon, Diarra and Cristiano Ronaldo: The Coach dreams of these champions for an even stronger side

Tuttosport

Zambrotta hunt
Contact between Juve and Barcelona. But Milan are ready to intervene
Emerson: 'I miss Italy and Turin. They massacre me at Madrid’
foolish rumours

ronaldo wont come to binter,he will go to real merda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 82)