More players for next season . (38 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
do you think he can deal with gatuso i don't think so ... can he deal with vieira or pirlo or emerson ? he is still young and have to do a lot to reach them... i think we need a more experienced md for serie a bring back our old EDGAR DAVIDS ... damnn he was so strong and powerfull

u make it sound like he raped u or sumthing.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
do you think he can deal with gatuso i don't think so ... can he deal with vieira or pirlo or emerson ? he is still young and have to do a lot to reach them... i think we need a more experienced md for serie a bring back our old EDGAR DAVIDS ... damnn he was so strong and powerfull
Davids is 33 years old and he signed for Ajax recently. :confused:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Davids is 33 years old and he signed for Ajax recently. :confused:
ffs guys secco seems to forget who hes working for, he works for juve, the best mofo club in my and most of our eyes, it means youth, and what better time can there be to bring in youth talents, and younger players like mavuba, or lucho, but instead we seem to be taking the old route of buying old rotten journeymen.
this year alot has been based on the theme 'new' new board, new division, new squad, new blood, with new blood, lets keep it that way, not put in more of the old

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
ffs guys secco seems to forget who hes working for, he works for juve, the best mofo club in my and most of our eyes, it means youth, and what better time can there be to bring in youth talents, and younger players like mavuba, or lucho, but instead we seem to be taking the old route of buying old rotten journeymen.
this year alot has been based on the theme 'new' new board, new division, new squad, new blood, with new blood, lets keep it that way, not put in more of the old
Well Andy, we wanted to sign Mascherano but unfortunately we failed. Money is big issue for Juventus now and young perspective stars are a lot more expensive than Emerson, Gilberto, Frings, etc.

We have to sign someone older for midfield, we have Gianni, Zanetti, Paro and Marchisio and Gianni wii leave. This won´t be enough for next season, so we will have to buy 2 central midfielders, for example Gilberto and some younger prospect as per your wish. :p

Feb 7, 2007
Well Andy, we wanted to sign Mascherano but unfortunately we failed. Money is big issue for Juventus now and young perspective stars are a lot more expensive than Emerson, Gilberto, Frings, etc.

We have to sign someone older for midfield, we have Gianni, Zanetti, Paro and Marchisio and Gianni wii leave. This won´t be enough for next season, so we will have to buy 2 central midfielders, for example Gilberto and some younger prospect as per your wish. :p
i agree

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

i think paro is more than capable of playing first team next season, i mean for gods sake we cant keep loaning him out till hes 30 hes gota start sumwhere, like ale did wen he was younger, i dont see what silva can offer, he cant offer anymore than zanetti can, and besides tacchi is returning, so how much more old blood do we need

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
i think paro is more than capable of playing first team next season, i mean for gods sake we cant keep loaning him out till hes 30 hes gota start sumwhere, like ale did wen he was younger, i dont see what silva can offer, he cant offer anymore than zanetti can, and besides tacchi is returning, so how much more old blood do we need
You gotta be kidding me? You think our current CM´s are good enough for challenging for Scudetto?

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
Juve, great deals: Grygera and Gilberto Silva

According to Tuttosport, Brazilian midfielder Gilberto Silva (for whom Arsenal want 7.5 million euros), is set to accept Juventus’s offer. The bianconeri are also close to signing Frings.

Meanwhile, Czech defender Grygera has passed medical tests and will join from Ajax in June on a free transfer. :smoke:

isnt it5 mill.....?

juventino19

Nov 20, 2005
Its hard to know which players we truly need in attack n midfield because we dont know what formation DD will play. Im assuming a 4-4-2 but he has also used the 4-3-3. Anways besides that, if juve grab gilberto, and he plays beside paro, mayb paro can shine like fabregas has, with some world class experience playing beside him, paro can become the next pirlo or better.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Its hard to know which players we truly need in attack n midfield because we dont know what formation DD will play. Im assuming a 4-4-2 but he has also used the 4-3-3. Anways besides that, if juve grab gilberto, and he plays beside paro, mayb paro can shine like fabregas has, with some world class experience playing beside him, paro can become the next pirlo or better.
I don't know about that, however Paro certainly has potential.

Hopefully Deschamps will use the 4-3-3 as I've always prefered that to the straight 4-4-2.

Buffon

Grygera - Barzagli - Heinze - Chiellini

Camoranesi - Gilberto - Paro

Somebody - Trezeguet - Del Piero

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
Whatever the case, I don't want Frings. Always considered him to be overrated and annoying.
As you know, I cannot agree with you on that point. He is one of the hardest workers I've ever seen on the pitch and has taken a huge part of the creativity department in Bremen's midfield since Johan Micoud is gone (Diego is more a dribbling player in Bremen than the one who plays the deadly pass).

But I do not think the rumours about Frings carry any truth. He'll finish his career most probably in Germany. I'm of the opinion that we should get younger players than Gilberto or Emerson and also leave space for Marchisio and our other youngsters to develope.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Frings is indeed a hard worker, but that's the only good thing about him in my opinion. I would much rather see somebody such as Paro partner someone like Gilberto in midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)