More players for next season . (94 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
If he's the captain of Zurich, why haven't they renewed his contract? That's suspicious. He can't be up to much. Let him go to Bolton. I doubt he's Juve material.

maybe he wont sign a new contract with them to see his options and Zurich have made him captain to help convince him to stay!or maybe he wants higher wages than they can afford! u cant just say he isnt good because his team hasnt managed to agree a new contract with him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
maybe he wont sign a new contract with them to see his options and Zurich have made him captain to help convince him to stay!or maybe he wants higher wages than they can afford! u cant just say he isnt good because his team hasnt managed to agree a new contract with him.
Possibly. However, Grasshoppers are not renowned for churning out a barrowload of great players, so I reserve my right to doubt his ability until I have seen him play.
i said in our defense. we have only youngsters and unreliable veterans; kovac, zebina, we most likely could use ayala there.
Sorry, Vlatko! You're right - we need a veteran defender, who can govern the defence for at least a couple of years. Then maybe Chiellini can take over. I have to admit that I would prefer an Italian defender.:eyebrows:

Dalton

Apr 6, 2006
Juventus must give a look to the new Sagnol ..... Julien Faubert he seems to have the quality we needs on the flanks in the defence.

Faubert , Grygera , Barzagli , Chiellini

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
who is Julien Faubert,I never heard about him
He's a French defender, currently plays for Bordeaux.
Bordeaux Defender
Height: 1.80m. Weight: 75.00kg. Nationality: France
Born: 01/08/1983 in Le Havre

Latest Statistics
Year : 2007
Games : 14
Starting Line-up : 14
Substitutions : 0
Goals : 2
Penalties : 0
Yellow Cards : 3
Red Cards : 1
Minutes Played : 1258

Julien FAUBERT Career History
Club Championship European Competitions Caps
02-03 Cannes 1 Goals, 26 Games (-)
03-04 Cannes 3 Goals, 19 Games (-)
04-05 Bordeaux 1 Goals, 36 Games (-)
05-06 Bordeaux 5 Goals, 34 Games (-)
06-07 Bordeaux 2 Goals, 14 Games 2 Goals, 6 Games (Champions League) 1 Goals, 1 Games

Juventus must give a look to the new Sagnol ..... Julien Faubert he seems to have the quality we needs on the flanks in the defence.

Faubert , Grygera , Barzagli , Chiellini
I prefer -
Grygera, Criscito, Barzagli, Chiellini

They can look but they will have to ask Juve if they're seriously considering buying him.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
--------------------Buffon ------------------

Grygera----Criscito---Barzagli---Chiellini

------------------- Samuel------------------

Salihamidzic-----Nedved---------Robinho

----- Trezeguet------------Klose-----------

cherryman

Jan 17, 2007
--------------------Buffon ------------------

Grygera----Criscito---Barzagli---Chiellini

------------------- Samuel------------------

Salihamidzic-----Nedved---------Robinho

----- Trezeguet------------Klose-----------
Like previously said, paro instead of samuel, mauro instead of salihamidzic

No robinho shit, he cant defend in midfield, overrated in my eyes

& WHERE THE FUCK IS DEL PIERO???? :disagree:

pUnk

Jul 16, 2006
that is to offensive 4-1-3-2...and were gonna get cought on the counter attack!

................................Buffon.......................................
Grygera...........Kovac/Criscito........Barzagli.............Chiellini
...........Camoranessi.......Zanetti............Nedved.............
..................................D.Piero......................................
.....................Bojinov/Klose............Trezeguet................

DD plaed this formation:4-3-2-1 and he should play it more often!we just need a striker like Klose,and one like Robinho....and a man who could replace Nedved...i think Ribery will be really great!....and we need a new CB...i think Barzagli will fit perfectly!

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
that is to offensive 4-1-3-2...and were gonna get cought on the counter attack!

................................Buffon.......................................
Grygera...........Kovac/Criscito........Barzagli.............Chiellini
...........Camoranessi.......Zanetti............Nedved.............
..................................D.Piero......................................
.....................Bojinov/Klose............Trezeguet................

DD plaed this formation:4-3-2-1 and he should play it more often!we just need a striker like Klose,and one like Robinho....and a man who could replace Nedved...i think Ribery will be really great!....and we need a new CB...i think Barzagli will fit perfectly!
:tup: This is a good set up. Paro, Bojinov, DeCeglie could be used as subs to rest the older players or could be used in rotation with Neddy, DP, Klose & Trez to mix experience with younger players.

soulslider

Rregula sound
May 16, 2006
Juve ponder Toni option
Friday 2 February, 2007
Juventus will target Fiorentina’s Luca Toni as a possible replacement for David Trezeguet should the Frenchman leave in the summer.

Trez confirmed on Thursday that he is unsure about his future and will only decide to commit himself or not to the Turin giants at the end of the season.

As a result, Juventus have started to look for alternatives to the former Monaco man and have eyed the Italian international.

Turin-based newspaper Tuttosport reports that Juve’s market consultant Roberto Bettega met the Viola in order to understand the player’s intentions for next season.

Toni was paired with a move to Inter last summer, as the hitman was keen to play in the Champions League and compete for the Scudetto, but he eventually decided to stay after President Diego Della Valle blocked his transfer.

The World Cup winner, who joined Fiorentina from Palermo in a £7m deal in 2005, is currently valued at £14m.

However, the fact that the Bianconeri will not play in Europe next season might represent a problem for the former Vicenza star who is keen to appear on the big European stage.

Meanwhile, the Tuscan giants are monitoring the performances of Ajax ace Klaas Jan Huntelaar.

The Dutch international, who was his side’s top scorer during last summer’s U-21 European Championship success, is seen by many as an ideal replacement for Toni.

channel4

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Juve To Spend 40 Million Upon Serie A Return

Lampard, Klose, and Saviola are among the players being followed.

After the winter transfer window, now there are 40 million euros for Juve to spend from the Ifil property that will help reconstruct the team.

With Mascherano now gone to Liverpool, Juve have put their eyes on Mavuba, 22 years old, central midfielder of Bordeaux and, in the last few hours, also on Ledesma, even though it's difficult that Lotito will give him away.

But the biggest speculation concerns Lampard, who rumour has it can be sold for 12 million euros. In the Premier League players Juve are interested in include Fabregas (Arsenal) and Gerrard (Liverpool).

The defence will be built around Grygera. Criscito has already arrived, and there are also negotiations going on for Metzelder (Borussia Dortmund), Van Den Borre (Anderlecht), and Barzagli (Palermo). Reggina's Mesto and Faty of Rennes are also observed players.

In the next few days there will be further negotiations between Juventus, Werder Bremen, and Klose's agent. The player's price tag has been fixed at 15 million euros. The player has already shown his interest in playing in Serie A. But Juve are also tracking Pizarro of Bayern Munich and Barcelona's Saviola, who will be free in June if he does not extend his contract.

Goal.com

This is the lastest rumour about how much we will spend in the summer. I know it´s probably not the final truth, but it seems interesting to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 91)