More players for next season . (99 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I wouldn't be so sarcastic if I were you. I don't know how realism ended up like a pessimism in your mind.

1st Lippi would not be a coach for the next 5 years. He is not looking to 'continue' and 'develop' his carrer. The guy just want to work, where and what he likes. And saying that you know which team lies in his heart. For me, he would be really satisfied if he could pull the next tricks
1st year - Champions of Seria A
2nd year - final CL(winner?)
That would once again proove to the world, WC was no luck at all and Juventus will always be Juventus, not a regular team with higher goals/budget.

2nd DD is not ready to make it with team like Juventus yet and he is showing that to the world. Yes he is good, but fu*k me if I cannot beat Seria B teams with our squad. While I consider it a different melody in Seria A next year. Besides he might have done well in France (well enough) but let's not forget the difference of expectations there and here. If he goes to a 1/2 final in CL and finishes 3rd in Italy would that satisfy Juve fans???

MY ANSWER IS NO!!!

And one more point, how many members of the board of directors will allow him to ride the financial wave to the top (if there is one, of course)??? I would say NONE.

We trust, love and honour DD for what he does, but that does not mean to give him the chance to ruin sth much bigger than himself.:pint: :pint: :pint:
DD is not a fool to work under Lippi, he is not an assistant manager, he IS the manager, either him or Lippi, don't dream two of them togther as a manager and an assistant..

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 29, 2006
DD is not a fool to work under Lippi, he is not an assistant manager, he IS the manager, either him or Lippi, don't dream two of them togther as a manager and an assistant..
Do you think Carlos Queiroz is a fool?
And he was going not with MONACO, but Real Madrid itself, and he failed the last 5 games of the season. Now he is back working with Fergie again? Why not - they compliment each other and Manchester is a place where there is space for two, why Juve not to be one?

I wouldn't like firing DD in anycase as the man prooved to be Juventino by taking the team in rather difficult moment. But if we make a selection based on his judjement and spend a lot of our last hope - financial injection he would never feel calm, as the next year he would be expected to get the title at Seria A and nothing less than that. Imagine if failure is displayed???
He would be fired and Lippi would be by then BUSY. S what we gonna do then?
For me the best thing for DD is to allow Lippi's return for a year or two and I am sure they CAN work toghether as they already DID. I think it will be a great display friendship and common goal. Do not forget Didie is what he is, thanks apart to Lippi who was his coach for almost 5 years. :D IMO

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Do you think Carlos Queiroz is a fool?
And he was going not with MONACO, but Real Madrid itself, and he failed the last 5 games of the season. Now he is back working with Fergie again? Why not - they compliment each other and Manchester is a place where there is space for two, why Juve not to be one?
you see where you are wrong? Queiroz is not a manager, he tried to be one but he failed, that's why he is back to his job, while DD took that little team called monaco to CL Final

I wouldn't like firing DD in anycase as the man prooved to be Juventino by taking the team in rather difficult moment. But if we make a selection based on his judjement and spend a lot of our last hope - financial injection he would never feel calm, as the next year he would be expected to get the title at Seria A and nothing less than that. Imagine if failure is displayed???
He would be fired and Lippi would be by then BUSY. S what we gonna do then?
For me the best thing for DD is to allow Lippi's return for a year or two and I am sure they CAN work toghether as they already DID. I think it will be a great display friendship and common goal. Do not forget Didie is what he is, thanks apart to Lippi who was his coach for almost 5 years. :D IMO
you can't decide all these before the failure, he is on his way to win the league, he is leading the table with ten points (without the points deduction), that is called success..

Lippi is a past, get over it, he won't come back, if he will, he will have a position in the board and not managing team, and this won't happen that soon, since Secco is doing a fine job so far.. Have a patience, Juve is not dependable on Lippi, if we fire DD there are other options too than Lippi..

Apr 29, 2006
maybe you right.
But IMO a team must not change the manager so often (Real Madrid example)
And as most of our old players are confortable with Lippi and he is the fans favourite we, should I say, cancel any other options. And IMO if the fans would tolerate failures (sth quite normal after immediate return to Seria A with new players) this would be Lippi's failure only.
Anyhow - DD is leading SERIA B table. I do not know why people tend to forget that, tell me how many players in Juve are Seria B quality???
We got WORLD CHAMPIONS in our squad!!!

"you see where you are wrong? Queiroz is not a manager, he tried to be one but he failed, that's why he is back to his job, while DD took that little team called monaco to CL Final"

Yeah, but here you miss the spot. No one puts pressure on DD in Monaco's transfers, gamestyle and results (as expectations). On the other hand Queiroz was appointed in Real M, where a title is a MUST if you want to stay in that club. So to cut it short - DD(in Juve) will be more like Quieroz in Real M, than himself in MONACO. That's why I think he needs someone behind his back.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Kovač - Ayala, the youngest central defender duo in Italy.

Why don´t we bring Thuram and Lizarazu too?
no need to be sarcastic. but hey, ayala, metzelder for free plus barzagli or heinze, i'd say that's a pretty good selection of cb's. ayala is 34 and he's still performing very well, for free he's a player we shouldn't look over so easily.

Turk said:
what about his gigantic wages
i don't think he has gigantic wages and i don't think he will require gigantic wages at this stage of his career.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
no need to be sarcastic. but hey, ayala, metzelder for free plus barzagli or heinze, i'd say that's a pretty good selection of cb's. ayala is 34 and he's still performing very well, for free he's a player we shouldn't look over so easily.
I am not sarcastic, I just don´t like the sound of Ayala same as I don´t like the sound of Kovač.

Besides, Ayala didn´t impress when he played in Italy.

I thought we were creating a new, younger squad for the future. :shifty:

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I am not sarcastic, I just don´t like the sound of Ayala same as I don´t like the sound of Kovač.

Besides, Ayala didn´t impress when he played in Italy.

I thought we were creating a new, younger squad for the future. :shifty:
yeah we are, there are already a lot of young players here, but youngsters without veterans mean zilch, this isn't fm sadly, and i don't see any world class veterans in our defense.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Who the heck is this guy??

------------------------------------------------------

Juve join Dzemaili hunt

Swiss international Blerim Dzemaili is set to join either Bolton or Juventus, according to his father. The Albania-born FC Zurich captain can leave on a free this summer, is weighing up several offers and is certain to leave Switzerland.

The player himself had expressed a desire to join Bolton after a recent trial with the Trotters but Juve appear to have entered the bidding for the highly-rated 20-year-old, according to Albaniasoccer.com.

"At the end of the month the team will return to Switzerland," the player's father said of his side Zurich.

"At that time we will decide. Bolton and Juventus have made very attractive offers but there are other teams showing interest."

Dzemaili's contract expires in July.

Eurosport

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
yeah we are, there are already a lot of young players here, but youngsters without veterans mean zilch, this isn't fm sadly, and i don't see any world class veterans in our defense.
What about DP, Neddy & Gigi?
:rofl: and beside them Torricelli, Ferrara and Montero :D
Montero!?...watch out for your ankles.:oops: OUCH! :D
hes the captain of zurich
If he's the captain of Zurich, why haven't they renewed his contract? That's suspicious. He can't be up to much. Let him go to Bolton. I doubt he's Juve material.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 97)