More players for next season . (69 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I would be glad to see Klose in Juve as he is a great goalscorer and can assist
But I am not that happy we let go of Trez as he is really clinical and can give a header from an impossible angle very accurately and make it a goal as well as his shots
He is the best at making the most of his oppurtunities

at the other hand Klose would get more chances as his movement is better than Trez`s and he can also pass the ball. So I predict that Klose would score more than 20 goals next season which is quite similar to Trez`s scoring rate and Klose would make our team look better as he is not as static as Trez
So I would welcome Klose with open arms

Buy on AliExpress.com

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
Clamorosa indiscrezione di mercato proveniente dall'Inghilterra. Secondo il domenicale 'News of the World', la Juve sarebbe pronta ad offrire 45 milioni di euro al Liverpool per Steven Gerrard. Secondo il giornale, Gerrard sarebbe il "grande nome" con cui i bianconeri vorrebbero ripresentarsi in serie A il prossimo anno.

45 million??
wt a joke... we don't need england players

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Clamorosa indiscrezione di mercato proveniente dall'Inghilterra. Secondo il domenicale 'News of the World', la Juve sarebbe pronta ad offrire 45 milioni di euro al Liverpool per Steven Gerrard. Secondo il giornale, Gerrard sarebbe il "grande nome" con cui i bianconeri vorrebbero ripresentarsi in serie A il prossimo anno.

45 million??
stupid rumour....

Steven Gerrard is a great midfielder but I can`t see him coming
and we should spend our money better than that
I think the board think the same therefore I would be very surprised if it`s not a rumour!

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006

45 million??
same news in english but without mentioning the price... :smoke:
http://goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=215270

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
Secco admitted that Gerrard is a great player and has been a dream for juventus for some time now--------rumour that we want to sign Gerrard

Secco admitted that Rooney is a great player and has been a dream for juventus for some time now--------rumour that we want to sign Rooney

Secco admitted that Roberto Baggio is a great player and has been a dream for juventus for some time now--------rumour that we want to sign Baggio

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Secco admitted that Gerrard is a great player and has been a dream for juventus for some time now--------rumour that we want to sign Gerrard

Secco admitted that Rooney is a great player and has been a dream for juventus for some time now--------rumour that we want to sign Rooney

Secco admitted that Roberto Baggio is a great player and has been a dream for juventus for some time now--------rumour that we want to sign Baggio
:rofl: :rofl2:

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
i don't like Gerrard, he did nothing in 06 WC~
and actually i doubt we have £30m...
In actual fact nobody beleives this one. Not a single Juve supporter, not a single Liverpool supporter, not a single journalist (with a smattering of integrity), no-one at either club.

Let's forget about it - just ignore it and it'll go away.

In truth, I think that we can agree the same could be said about the unsubstantiated rumours surrounding Saviola and Cristiano Ronaldo.

The only reports linking us with any players that have a whiff of truth about them are the ones concerning Barzagli and that's it.

Dano

Jul 5, 2006
I can’t see it happening, Gerrard is the face of Liverpool and as they are going to be bought by the richest people in the world, it’s even more unlikely. They will want to keep there prized asset.

But honestly, he is inconsistent in the EPL. He’ll have a world class game against say Chelsea, and then he’ll play below average against teams like West Ham and Reading. Personally I’d prefer to have Riquelme and/or Mascherano. We could get both of them for the price of Steven Gerrard and still have cash left over.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006

45 million??
News of the World is a "Redtop": that is to say it's a trashy newspaper.

wt a joke... we don't need england players
:agree: The English media tend to over-rate their players. Gerrard may be a good English player, but that doesn't mean that he would "make the grade" in Italian football. We can live without him.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Gerrard would be a waste of money. That money could buy us 3 really good players, instead of 1 great, which for all we know, could be a flop in Italy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)