More players for next season . (38 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
Klose und Juventus bereits einig!

Miroslav Klose
Saturday 20. January 2007 um 10:22 Uhr

Kategorie: Gerüchte 1. BL, Werder, Gerüchte SeB, Juventus Gerüchte 1. BL

Von: Antonio Spitaleri

Jetzt müssen sich noch die Klubs einigen, aber zwischen Spieler und Klub besteht bereits Einklang

Mirsolav Klose und Juventus Turin sind sich jetzt schon sehr nahe gekommen. "Tuttosport" meldet in der heutigen Ausführung, dass der Nationalstürmer aus Deutschland im Jahr 3 Millionen Euro pro Saison für die nächsten vier Jahre verdienen soll. Juventus wird zum Saisonende den Franzosen David Trézéguet ziehen lassen und der Deutsche ist sein designierter Nachfolger. Werder Bremen und Juventus verhandeln derzeit wegen des Preises, der schlussendlich zwischen 15 und 20 Millionen liegen dürfte.

www.4-4-2.com

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
i don't understand a thing!!!can you translate that??
Miroslav Klose and Juventus have reached an agreement. Tuttosport says the german national striker will sign a contract for the next 4 years worth 3 million euro per season. Juventus are prepared to let the frenchman David Trezeguet leave and see the the german as a perfect replacement. Werder Bremen and Juve are now negotiating for a price, believed to end up somewhere between 15 and 20 million.

pUnk

Jul 16, 2006
thanks guys!if Trezeguet leaves that could only mean one think.....C.Ronaldo is comming to us!!!!!:toast: :weee: Klose is the best replacement for Trezeguet and if C.Ronaldo will come.......that will be more than a dream!!!

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
thanks guys!if Trezeguet leaves that could only mean one think.....C.Ronaldo is comming to us!!!!!:toast: :weee: Klose is the best replacement for Trezeguet and if C.Ronaldo will come.......that will be more than a dream!!!
I hear you dog, but as for C.Ronaldo, dream on

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
I cant see Trezeguet leaving. He is a part of Juventus history, and he looks very happy everytime u watch him play. The club will offer him a betetr contract, and he will stay (hopefully).

Alex66

Jul 14, 2006
I cant see Trezeguet leaving. He is a part of Juventus history, and he looks very happy everytime u watch him play. The club will offer him a betetr contract, and he will stay (hopefully).
:agree: And dont forget, not every player can adapt on the Juventus lifestyle.For example remember at Esnaider or Marcello Salas.Even a forward like Henry( actually the best in the world in my eyes) wasnt able to do that.

Neddy

Aug 8, 2006
hes crap, he plays in the championship and has limited football ability this would be a worse move than bringing bettega out of retirement
I don't think he is crap..... He is a upcoming star i think...... and just appointed; The New Henry, by Arsene Wenger, so he may be good :agree: There is just one thing im afraid of..... he is just like Zlatan; Arrogant and conceited, and that is pretty bad IMO!

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Trezegoal will stay. He is untransferable, unreplacable. He is happy with Juventus, Juventus is happy with him. He is not getting younger and is a starter in the most beautiful club in the world.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I don't think he is crap..... He is a upcoming star i think...... and just appointed; The New Henry, by Arsene Wenger, so he may be good :agree: There is just one thing im afraid of..... he is just like Zlatan; Arrogant and conceited, and that is pretty bad IMO!
i dunno ive seen him play a few times and he really doesnt look impressive at all, as for the new henry, thats taking things a little to far

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Miroslav Klose and Juventus have reached an agreement. Tuttosport says the german national striker will sign a contract for the next 4 years worth 3 million euro per season. Juventus are prepared to let the frenchman David Trezeguet leave and see the the german as a perfect replacement. Werder Bremen and Juve are now negotiating for a price, believed to end up somewhere between 15 and 20 million.
klose indeed is a perfect replacement. his finishing ability, though not on trez's level, is really good. klose is a big guy with a lot of techincal ability, he can hold onto the ball and score. personally i don't see how klose could not adapt to the italian game, he has all the prerequisites. hoping he comes.

Neddy

Aug 8, 2006
Sounds great :agree: ......I've nor been here for a time,so just want to know; if he joins, does he joins know or summer?

Neddy

Aug 8, 2006
29 years old striker,he can play next 3 years

3 years=15million +3x3 =around 25 million euro
Its Klose, hehe, and if he is the only 'older' player we buys this season, then it would be great, and then it doesnt really matter what he costs, if we can help us win the scudetto back, fast as possible...... IMO :D

Jul 2, 2006
Clamorosa indiscrezione di mercato proveniente dall'Inghilterra. Secondo il domenicale 'News of the World', la Juve sarebbe pronta ad offrire 45 milioni di euro al Liverpool per Steven Gerrard. Secondo il giornale, Gerrard sarebbe il "grande nome" con cui i bianconeri vorrebbero ripresentarsi in serie A il prossimo anno.

45 million??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)