More players for next season . (96 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
Football: Juventus make Ronaldo bid
Sat 13 Jan, 3:52 PM

MADRID (AFP) - Italian second division side Juventus have made an offer to recruit Real Madrid's out-of-favour Brazilian striker Ronaldo.

Juventus want to sign Ronaldo for next season in the expectation of rejoining the top flight having being relegated after the summer's match-fixing scandal, radio station Cadena Ser reported on its internet site Saturday.

The report added that the world-wide sports company which sponsors Ronaldo and Juventus would be willing to pay a portion of the transfer fee.

Ronaldo, who is not in the future plans of Real Madrid coach Fabio Capello, has already played in Italy -- for Inter Milan between 1997 and 2002.

Wealthy Saudi Arabia side Al Ittihad also want to sign Ronaldo and made a 20-million-euro bid for the 2002 World Cup winner, the Spanish press reported on Wednesday.

Real president Ramon Calderon said: "For the moment there is nothing concrete on the possible departure of Ronaldo to another club. Negotiations are taking place but there is still time from now till January 31 (last day of the winter transfer window)."

http://uk.sports.yahoo.com/13012007/3/football-juventus-ronaldo-bid.html
His food would cost us a fortune.:pumpkin:

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Originally Posted by OnlyGodCanJudge
Football: Juventus make Ronaldo bid
Sat 13 Jan, 3:52 PM

MADRID (AFP) - Italian second division side Juventus have made an offer to recruit Real Madrid's out-of-favour Brazilian striker Ronaldo.

Juventus want to sign Ronaldo for next season in the expectation of rejoining the top flight having being relegated after the summer's match-fixing scandal, radio station Cadena Ser reported on its internet site Saturday.

The report added that the world-wide sports company which sponsors Ronaldo and Juventus would be willing to pay a portion of the transfer fee.

Ronaldo, who is not in the future plans of Real Madrid coach Fabio Capello, has already played in Italy -- for Inter Milan between 1997 and 2002.

Wealthy Saudi Arabia side Al Ittihad also want to sign Ronaldo and made a 20-million-euro bid for the 2002 World Cup winner, the Spanish press reported on Wednesday.

Real president Ramon Calderon said: "For the moment there is nothing concrete on the possible departure of Ronaldo to another club. Negotiations are taking place but there is still time from now till January 31 (last day of the winter transfer window)."

http://uk.sports.yahoo.com/13012007/...naldo-bid.html
OMG!! What a waste of money! We'll need to buy a McDonalds to keep him in burgers!

Jul 28, 2002
:rofl:,

the funnier thing is you can imagine Secco doing it with his infatuation to present Juve in a clean light.

I think #10 has in depth knowledge of French players.

I like Muntari too, as long as he doesnt get sent off every 30mins he steps on the pitch. I never seen a nutcase like him - his reaction after sending off against us last year was real scary - he would made a good actor for American Psycho. He is absolute rock in the midfield with highly underrated left-foot in his arsenal. Muntari IMO is the closest thing to Viera of all the young players.
Ill take that as a complement Jun-Hide :D

Rio has the "potential" to be a strong central midfielder, he can play the holding role, but like vieira, gerrard etc, he also has strong runs forward.

In our quest for good football he would be a good player to have as he could develop into a great box to box midfielder but he must be handled well like so many talents.

He is far from a certain success, but if he is available for the right price i would take him over many of the players we are linked to, could even provide a usefull partner for everybodies favourite Paro.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Udinese's Natale thrilled by Juventus link
tribalfooball.com - January 12, 2007

Juventus have approached Udinese to take defender Cesare Natale on-loan.

A spate of defensive injuries have forced Juve into the market and Natale admits he is flattered by their interest: "I haven't had direct contact, but clearly, if the reports are true it would appeal to me enormously to join Juventus."

----

on a side note, why does Gigli go on the record saying that he isn't fond of Cassano nor Ronaldo, and now we hear we've made an offer for Ronaldo?? I'd rather have Cassano than Ronaldo. Anyway, I wouldn't mind him coming, let's hope he finds his form at Juve like many before.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I have seen some games with Udinese and Felipe is kinda good IMO. Can become world class, he is just 20?

And I like Sulley Ali Muntari as CM/DM, he is class. even though he is a little aggressive :D

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Did we sign Salihamidzic? :wallbang:
not yet, but we're going to. :weee:

come on, seriously, for free? how can you not be satisfied? we are gonna get a very good rotational player who won't just take up the space on the pitch, like birrindeli, but who can also make a change and add something to our game.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I know he´s the player Zambrotta likewise, but he is old and devastated with injuries in the past.

I doubt he will be an valuable asset to us.

He could have been for this season...

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I know he´s the player Zambrotta likewise, but he is old and devastated with injuries in the past.

I doubt he will be an valuable asset to us.

He could have been for this season...
he ain't old, the man just turned 30. he had injury troubles but still had a lot of succesful seasons at bayern. personally i'll be glad if we can conclude this deal, we are gonna need a player like him for serie a.

btw, are you avoiding the la liga thread? :D

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
he ain't old, the man just turned 30. he had injury troubles but still had a lot of succesful seasons at bayern. personally i'll be glad if we can conclude this deal, we are gonna need a player like him for serie a.

btw, are you avoiding the la liga thread? :D
We can use him for maximum 2 season IMO.

and

No, I am checking new posts since I haven´t been on the Forum since Friday. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 93)