More players for next season . (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
the thing is, buffon may no longer wish to play behind such defence.
Yes, I recognize that. IMO, the most important single issue regarding our transfer strategy is whether we can keep Buffon or not. There is no doubt in my mind, he is the best defensive player in the world. Better than Terry, Canna, Nesta, Gallas, Ceh etc. To make the matter even worse, Inter and Milan will get infinitely better with Gigi between their posts.

I'll say give pay-rise to Gigi, if we are going to spend millions of Barzagli.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Pinturrichio

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,109
    chiellini was wanted by CHELSEA this sumer and he wanted to remain at juventus.... he is the best left defender for italy and didi keeps playing him central defender, that sucks, on the right however i definetely rather have zebina playing than balzareti, with grygera in the middle at the moment

OP
    Pinturrichio

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,110
    does any1 hear knows the excact contract situation of domenico criscito? because tribalfootbal ( ok it is not reliable) are saying genoa are offering him to fiorentina in exchange for bojinov

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Criscito is co-owned with Genoa.

anyway, I have the feeling we'll get a Barcelona player next season, don't know why though? Maybe because of the Zambrotta/Thuram deal, boh!

I think it's gonna be Freddie Mercury, oops sorry, Ludovic Giuly. The reasons could be what I mentioned before and the link with DD, think about it, we might lose Camo(I hope not) or Marchionni(same as Camo). Ribéry costs too much for Juve IMO so Ludo would do.

I think he missed the CL final vs Porto if I'm not mistaken and would have helped Monaco a lot. Would be nice if he was just a bit younger but some experience doesn't hurt.

:pint:

Wraith

Sep 1, 2006
    Isn't Giuly pretty consistently terrible, though? For some reason I recall Barca fans complaining about this guy all the time. But maybe I'm thinking of Gudjohnsen...not sure.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    must be talking about Gudjohnsen, Giuly's downside is his age(31).

@Zé, nah, here's Juve's 07-08 team

Frey; Zebina, Mexès, Faty, Abidal; Giuly, Diarra, Mavuba, Ribéry; Trezeguet, Malouda. :D

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    :D

But seriously, come next season, and we're hopefully in Serie A, what could our starting 11 look like? Also, if Mascherano's not picked up by Liverpool, will we go for him again in the summer?
    I don't know, I don't like the Mascherano situation with MSI and the troubles they bring with them. Juve could still try and get him but who knows. If Juve can get the full ownership then why not? Secco seems to like the guy since he went after him last summer and this winter mercato.

I could take a guess on what could Juve field next season with what Secco, DD and cie said to the media.

Buffon; Grygera, Barzagli, Heinze, Chiellini; Ribéry, Zanetti, Mavuba, Nedved; Klose, Del Piero.

I put Trez out only if we can get more than 20m € for him and 10m € for Camo.

It all depends on what DD wants. He could want Givet, Zapata... instead of one of the new defenders...balh blah blah

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    I don't know, I don't like the Mascherano situation with MSI and the troubles they bring with them. Juve could still try and get him but who knows. If Juve can get the full ownership then why not? Secco seems to like the guy since he went after him last summer and this winter mercato.

I could take a guess on what could Juve field next season with what Secco, DD and cie said to the media.

Buffon; Grygera, Barzagli, Heinze, Chiellini; Ribéry, Zanetti, Mavuba, Nedved; Klose, Del Piero.

I put Trez out only if we can get more than 20m € for him and 10m € for Camo.

It all depends on what DD wants. He could want Givet, Zapata... instead of one of the new defenders...balh blah blah
    Not bad, that means 6 new players at least, with the possibility of Camo and Trez leaving.

Btw, why was Pizzaro mentioned this morning? I don't remember him being tied to us earlier :confused:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)