More players for next season . (94 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
I think Palermo are quoting such a high price to get us to include one or more players in the deal, as has been suggested before, Miccoli, Marchionni, our share in Bojinov etc. Also when only one club is in for a player & the player wants to go there (as seems to be the case here) the price is always driven up because the selling club holds all the aces. The same situation - although at much higher stakes - was evident in both Essien/ Lyon/ Chelsea & Hargreaves/ Manchester/ Bayern Munchen deals.

I would say we need to hold on to Marchionni in case Camo wants to leave, but any of the others mentioned would be good losses, Miccoli & Bojinov haven't really made the most of their opportunities in Juve. Keeping Gigi is vital, you simply cannot replace the greatest goalkeeper of all times, no matter how much cash is on offer. We must convince him of our project & keep him happy in bianconeri for the rest of his career. Outside of his actual keeper skills, he is a reference point & leader of our young team, in the same way Ale & Pavel are.

I would like to see Barzagli (who was excellent at WC) & Heinze as our first choice defence, Kovac providing top class depth on bench as he did the last 2 years. Always thought Mascherano was a good signing, but after seeing the progress of Matteo Paro this term I'm against it, we don't need anyone holding back our new gem, & a possible Pirlo heir for Gli Azzurri.

Anyways, that was my 2 cents...........
Yes i totally agree.

i would like to see Chiellini - Samuel - Heinze -Barzagli

As for Paro...he will be far better than pirlo...just u wait...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vidocq

Sep 9, 2006
It's expected that every football player is honoured when is connected with Juve. Klose, Barzagli, Grygera and Mavuba would be good reinforcements to this squad. Secco and Gigli heard this, so let's see what they will do.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
From what I read about Secco's recent comments we could field this formation next season:

Grygera-Barzagli-Samuel(or Heinze)-Chiellini

if Secco is lying, forget it, we'll end up with something like this

Zoro-Boumsong-Chiellini-Zauri :p

Jul 2, 2006
From what I read about Secco's recent comments we could field this formation next season:

please no samuel

slow and clumsy,ready for explosion:disagree:

Givet or Faty would be much better

forget zauri and zoro:)

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Samuel needs a team like Juventus to reach his potential...Playing in Inter has really brought his game down...hopefully we can change that just like the case of canna..

malducato1

Dec 26, 2005

I really like the first formation and we need to keep Balza on the bench for insurance as he can cover the left or right side.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Blanc on Juventus.com

“The way we start 2007 is important for the future. An ambitious future, worthy of our history. We are focussing on the strategies to present to the board”. “The figures are confidential, we have to evaluate those with the board. I think that in a few weeks’ time, before the end of February we will have the right vision for the future and the capital to invest in our infrastructure, in a new and different stadium, and in the team”.

So lets be patient and give the board some time!!

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
9 januari
Didier Deschamps vill ha Gabriel Heinze. I franska radiokanalen RMCInfo benämner han argentinaren som en ledare och en vinnare. Att han har ett EU-pass är en stor fördel. Deschamps känner Heinze väl sedan tiden i PSG och ser honom som mittback, inte vänsterback.

Corriere dello Sport: Robinhos problem i Madrid har återigen kopplat ihop honom med en sommarflytt till Juve.

Gazzetta dello Sport: Barzagli säger att han är intresserad av Juve även utan Europaspel.

Stadionews: Marco Marchionnis agent meddelar att hans klient inte kommer lämna Juventus.

Daily Express: Milan och Juventus jagar Fredrik Ljungberg. West Ham är den enda klubb som hittills visar intresse men agenten Vincenzo Morabito betonar att Ljungberg inte har några planer på att lämna Arsenal.
Deschamps wants Gabriel Heinze. On the French radio station RMCInfo he calls him a leader and a winner. The fact that he has a EU passport is a plus. Deschamps knows him from when he played in PSG and has seen him has a CB not a DL.

Corriero dello Sport: Robinho's problems in Madrid have once again tied him to a summer to Juve.

Gazetta dello Sport: Barzagli says he's interested in Juve even if they're not going to play in Europe.

Stadionews: Marcho Marchionni's agent is reporting that his client will not leave Juventus

Daily Express: Milan and Juventus are hunting Frederik Ljungberg. West Ham is the only team so far who've shown an interest but the agent Vincenzo Morabito has stressed that Ljungberg has no plans of leaving Arsenal

-svenskafans.se

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 91)