More players for next season . (105 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Juve stage London blitz Sunday 7 January, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus directors’ presence in London has been linked with Javier Mascherano, Gabriel Heinze and even Jose Mourinho.

It is known that Alessio Secco flew on to British soil this week for negotiations, but each day more details emerge on what precisely was the purpose of this visit.

While it’s confirmed that one of their prime targets for a January switch is unsettled West Ham United midfielder Mascherano – also the subject of a firm offer from Liverpool – although a deal has not yet been struck.

'La Stampa’ and other newspapers in Italy claim the Bianconeri have offered £2.7m for an 18-month loan of the Argentine international, plus another £5.8m to complete the signing in June 2008.

This is well short of Liverpool’s proposal, but the reports suggest Mascherano would prefer a switch to the peninsula, a style of football that tends to suit the South Americans more.

However, Secco was kept busy in Britain with more negotiations for Premiership stars, among them Manchester United’s Heinze.

Another Argentine international, the 28-year-old will be a free agent in June and Milan are also said to be on his trail.

If the battle with Liverpool over Mascherano is turning nasty, then it’s not stopping the two clubs from discussing other business.

There are claims Juventus have requested 22-year-old midfielder Mohammed Sissoko for a transfer either in January or in the summer, when the Turin giants are expected to be promoted back into Serie A.

Didier Deschamps is leading the side to the top flight, but there are reports emerging this weekend that he will be replaced by Chelsea manager Mourinho.

His idyllic time at Stamford Bridge has hit problems this season, including a fractious relationship with summer signings Andriy Shevchenko and Michael Ballack.

According to 'The Sunday Times’, the Champions League and UEFA Cup winner with Porto is ready to try another experience in Italy, where Juve and Inter are contending for his services.

Meanwhile, closer to home, Bianconeri director of sport Secco met with Palermo chief Rino Foschi to discuss several players.

It’s known the Sicilians want to bring in Marco Marchionni and Fabrizio Miccoli – the latter currently on loan at Benfica – in exchange for Andrea Barzagli. Despite spending much of his time on the bench, Secco confirmed to journalists that “For the moment Marchionni is not going anywhere.”

Channel 4

Buy on AliExpress.com

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
So guys i will make a little summary for the rumours that i have read in Tuttomercatoweb.com:

1. Buffon for C. Ronaldo in exchange without Money (???)
2. The Marchionni Barzagli Deal
3. Heinze seams to be interested to Juve
4. It seems that we are searching Metzelder (Hey perhaps the Board read this Forum...), and Lauren of Arsenal to replace Zebina. As well Claudio Pizarro for a probably Trez or Zalayeta Substitution. All 3 Players for Free.

My opinion: I dont know how much i have to give to the Buffon- C. Ronaldo swap Deal.
Give to Palermo Miccoli and Money for Barzagli. I think that Marchionni is a good Player.
If Barzagli join us go for Metzelder and Grygera for Free and our defense is done. With Criscito and Masiello that coming back we can perhaps try to go for Andreolli or Canini as future CB and give all the actually CB's away.

A big question is our future Forward. It seems that Klose is at the Moment away because of the new contract that Werder has offered to him. And for Huntelaar we need a lot of Money (But we have also a lot of Players that can fit at Ajax) and with the Tamoil Sponsorship that is over that can be a prob. Pizarro is a Problem Child that will make troubles if he cant play enough.

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
So guys i will make a little summary for the rumours that i have read in Tuttomercatoweb.com:

1. Buffon for C. Ronaldo in exchange without Money (???)
2. The Marchionni Barzagli Deal
3. Heinze seams to be interested to Juve
4. It seems that we are searching Metzelder (Hey perhaps the Board read this Forum...), and Lauren of Arsenal to replace Zebina. As well Claudio Pizarro for a probably Trez or Zalayeta Substitution. All 3 Players for Free.

My opinion: I dont know how much i have to give to the Buffon- C. Ronaldo swap Deal.
Give to Palermo Miccoli and Money for Barzagli. I think that Marchionni is a good Player.
If Barzagli join us go for Metzelder and Grygera for Free and our defense is done. With Criscito and Masiello that coming back we can perhaps try to go for Andreolli or Canini as future CB and give all the actually CB's away.

A big question is our future Forward. It seems that Klose is at the Moment away because of the new contract that Werder has offered to him. And for Huntelaar we need a lot of Money (But we have also a lot of Players that can fit at Ajax) and with the Tamoil Sponsorship that is over that can be a prob. Pizarro is a Problem Child that will make troubles if he cant play enough.
Metzelder would be a really good choice. He's reliable and will give our defense a lot of security.
It would be awesome, if we get Barzagli - sacrificing Marchionni is acceptable IMO. In addition to that Palermo really wants to have an attacker for Barzagli since they already have DiMichele, Amauri, Caracciolo and Brienza. I think they are more interested in midfielders.

I also don't think that Klose is out of the race. I don't think he will stay in Bremen any longer, his will to get a new competition is too big.
Claudio Pizarro would be a good alternative, but probably not good enough. He's more a 2nd attacker than a goal-machine and also, as already mentioned, a troublemaker.

Maybe we can give Miccoli to Ajax for Huntelaar :smoke:

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Cristiano Ronaldo: la Juve offre in cambio Buffon

20:10 del 06 gennaio

La Juventus sta pensando ad uno scambio che avrebbe del clamoroso: offrire il portiere Buffon al Manchester United per arrivare all'esterno portoghese Cristiano Ronaldo.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Cristiano Ronaldo: la Juve offre in cambio Buffon

20:10 del 06 gennaio

La Juventus sta pensando ad uno scambio che avrebbe del clamoroso: offrire il portiere Buffon al Manchester United per arrivare all'esterno portoghese Cristiano Ronaldo.

this is bullshit. I thought we should build the new juventus and buffon as a captain . :disagree:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
yeah and let's get Dida on free while we're at it. I just read that we're now linked with Arsenal's Lauren. :rofl:
It's almost sure we're getting Grygera and they link us with Lauren? Come on! Freakin' Lauren? They could be more creative and link us with Alves, Friedrich, Oddo, Zaccardo, Srna, Paulo Ferreira...

Sep 2, 2004
To be competitive next season we need: Van der Vart, Mascherano, Barzagli, Samuel and maybe another midfielder and a RB...Out: Boumsong, Zebina, Zalayeta, Tudor, and Legrottaglie.

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
As a replacement for Nedved VDV would be nery nice. But we have not considererd that perhaps DD will give Kapo a chance to be the replacement of Nedved...

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
IMO, juventus was known as a cimented wall ( good defense) so my priority is bufon + good defence comes in second : midfield and attack.
Nedved could be used as central midfielder because as a winger he's ageing now

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Serie B outfit Genoa are close to capturing Estudiantes starlet Mariano Pavone.

The 24-year-old Argentine is also a target for Juventus, but the Rossoblu have leapt in with a £2.8m offer.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jan7m.html

------------------------------------------------

It's becoming ridiculous to have all those players as our targets...

But I can guess how channel 4 links this guy with Juve...

We before afew days were linked with the other striker in Estudiantis, Sosa, so Channel 4 got Pavone's name from one of the Argentinian sources which was talking about Sosa, and BINGO, those news may find some people who are interested to see who would be signed - if any...

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Metzelder is a good player but he is not the answer for our problems at the back.He needs someone commanding next to him.He isnt the same player that he was in 2002, he lost alot of his confidence due to numerous injuries he sustained since the world cup.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
This is completely taken out of the air, but.. I would love Van der Fart. He's the shit and he's very much like the wind when he gets into the box to cut one.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

yeah and let's get Dida on free while we're at it. I just read that we're now linked with Arsenal's Lauren. :rofl:
It's almost sure we're getting Grygera and they link us with Lauren? Come on! Freakin' Lauren? They could be more creative and link us with Alves, Friedrich, Oddo, Zaccardo, Srna, Paulo Ferreira...
he'd be awesome for us, right know he's the same type of player zambrotta was in the beginning, but most of all he is very versatile. also takes good set pieces, we could use that. not gonna happen though. :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 103)