More players for next season . (55 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
I'm still not sure about mascherano.
I did not see a lot of him. I mean we all want a squad that can compete with inter and milan.(imagine milan buy dinho..) so we need 2 defenders like barzagli and someone else maybe a good winger like zambro was.
in the middle we need more than just mascherano. a creativ player would be fine like ribery. i think the attack is in the moment our smallest prob. with del piero trez we got good strikers and with boji and palla we got good youngsters. but klose is also a good target.

Buy on AliExpress.com

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
I'm still not sure about mascherano.
I did not see a lot of him. I mean we all want a squad that can compete with inter and milan.(imagine milan buy dinho..) so we need 2 defenders like barzagli and someone else maybe a good winger like zambro was.
in the middle we need more than just mascherano. a creativ player would be fine like ribery. i think the attack is in the moment our smallest prob. with del piero trez we got good strikers and with boji and palla we got good youngsters. but klose is also a good target.

we should start selling some of the older players to make space for the youngsters. bringing klose is good if trez leaves only otherwise there wont be place for palladino and bojinov who might go if we sign any striker

IMO don't invest in strikers(we already have more than we need) unless to replace someone going. defense is the most important then a play maker

so i see we need to get two defenders and an attacking midfielder.

if mascherano is coming we should sell someone in the midfield or loan out youngsters as we did in the moggi era
so that the next year they return with someone retiring to replace

Barzagli, grygera and/or zacardo and/or maluoda, rebiry in
boumsong, zibena out

JuveGER

Mar 10, 2006
IMO don't invest in strikers(we already have more than we need) unless to replace someone going. defense is the most important then a play maker

I agree. I have more faith in our reserve strikes than in our starting defence. 2 defenders are needed. I am not sure about the attacking midfielder. I usually prefer to have a central offensive midfielder, but with Nedved and Camo we have quite offensive wingers. With them and a attacking midfieler in central position our midfield might be a bit to offensive.

Belgico

Numero Venti Due
Dec 28, 2006
Sissoko, Heitinga, Pepe, Huntelaar, Grygera

I will be happy when there is one of these players that will sign for Juve ,
Klaas Jan Huntelaar was the best striker of the 2006 European Champoinship Under 21 Years.
Grygera isn't worse at all and Heitinga is one of the best players of Ajax.
Sissoko is a good player as well but I don't know if he is good enough for Juve...

Nejc

May 13, 2006
we should start selling some of the older players to make space for the youngsters. bringing klose is good if trez leaves only otherwise there wont be place for palladino and bojinov who might go if we sign any striker

if mascherano is coming we should sell someone in the midfield or loan out youngsters as we did in the moggi era

boumsong, zibena out
That's right, I believe grygera, barzagli and mascherano are the solution

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Juve target Barzagli Thursday 28 December, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reports from Italy suggest that Juventus may be lining up a move for Azzurri stopper Andrea Barzagli.

The Bianconeri already have the meanest defence in Serie B – having only conceded eight times in 17 outings – but that doesn’t seem to be enough for ambitious Coach Didier Deschamps.

It is thought that the French tactician won’t keep faith with the defensive partnership of Robert Kovac and Jean-Alain Boumsong should the Old Lady find themselves back in the top flight.

Barzagli has regularly been linked with a move away from Palermo, but continues to impress in Sicily where he is a fans’ favourite. However, he may be lured to Turin as Deschamps builds a side to reclaim top spot in Serie A.

It has been suggested that the deal may be a part-exchange involving Juve-owned forward Fabrizio Miccoli, who is currently on loan with Benfica.

Although Palermo President Maurizio Zamparini is reluctant to release Barzagli, the Rosanero need to replace injured striker Amauri and were watching Miccoli in pre-season.

Another option that has been suggested would see Juve trade Miccoli for Brazilian defender Luisao of Benfica. Interestingly, the 25-year old started his career at Atletico Juventus in Brazil’s third tier.

It remains unclear whether any move will take place in January or June, but the Bianconeri’s collapse against lowly Arezzo last Friday may have set the wheels in motion.

Channel 4

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
Sissoko, Heitinga, Pepe, Huntelaar, Grygera

I will be happy when there is one of these players that will sign for Juve ,
Klaas Jan Huntelaar was the best striker of the 2006 European Champoinship Under 21 Years.
Grygera isn't worse at all and Heitinga is one of the best players of Ajax.
Sissoko is a good player as well but I don't know if he is good enough for Juve...
Heitinga and Sissoko get wa too many cards

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
I would say that we can go for the Deal between Camo and Samuel. We need Samuel more then Camo and dont forget that Camo is still older then Samuel. And thats bad for a midfield player (See Nedved...or other big players) And if we can Sub Camo with Ribery and go also for the other Wing with Malouda i will be very happy. I dont like to Substitute Trez with Klose because Klose is still only 1 year Younger then Trez and if Kose will not fit at Juve we will have a similiar problem that Milan has right now. And then we cant sell Klose because of his age...But on the other way i hope that Juve will not end like Inter and make sure that a team of the Italian Serie A will start without one italian...And we should let play more often Palladino to replace with the time Del Piero...

So my lineup for next year:

Buffon
Grygera (or another player)
Samuel
Criscito (or Barzagli)
Chiellini
Malouda
Mascherano
Paro
Ribery
Del Piero
Huntelaar

mondo1

May 14, 2006

boumsong, zibena out

i know defense is important but do u want to see the juve from the last years`? sitting back and waiting for the 1:0?

juventino19

Nov 20, 2005
Sosa And Huntelaar Followed By Juventus

The offensive midfielder of Estudiantes would cost 5 million euros.

In Argentina they say that Juventus are after one of the most promising young players of Estudiantes, the team coached by Diego Simeone that has just won the Apertura title. The young man in question is 21-year-old offensive midfielder José Ernesto Sosa. It's said that the player would become available for the sum of five million euros, which would be enough to buy him from the Mar del Plata club. A decent price if the player, a pupil of Juan Sebastian Veron, is as talented as is being rumoured. Especially if Marcelo Zalayeta will be sold in the summer period, which will free up a place for a non-European.

The age is right, considering that Juventus intend to build a new team that is a mixture of young and old players, between players of great promise and more experienced players. Roberto Bettega has also put his eye on Klaas Jan Huntelaar, 23-year-old Ajax striker who is seen for technical characteristics as the Dutch Morientes

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Sosa And Huntelaar Followed By Juventus

The offensive midfielder of Estudiantes would cost 5 million euros.

In Argentina they say that Juventus are after one of the most promising young players of Estudiantes, the team coached by Diego Simeone that has just won the Apertura title. The young man in question is 21-year-old offensive midfielder José Ernesto Sosa. It's said that the player would become available for the sum of five million euros, which would be enough to buy him from the Mar del Plata club. A decent price if the player, a pupil of Juan Sebastian Veron, is as talented as is being rumoured. Especially if Marcelo Zalayeta will be sold in the summer period, which will free up a place for a non-European.

The age is right, considering that Juventus intend to build a new team that is a mixture of young and old players, between players of great promise and more experienced players. Roberto Bettega has also put his eye on Klaas Jan Huntelaar, 23-year-old Ajax striker who is seen for technical characteristics as the Dutch Morientes
Sosa was good to me in FM07, scored a lot on free kicks. :p

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
Nov 25, 2005
Well well well i have so much to say but I will try to keep it short we need at least 7 new players and 3 world class player including in that if we are going to do well next season our midfield and denfense sucks. Nedved or Del can't play 38 games next season we have good forward replacement for Del but not nedved that is key or centre midfield and centre back is the biggest problems. We need a center deep midfielder gerenal and we need a leader from the back to protect Buffon a dead hard man ex.. Look how poor milan look without Nesta lolololol i enjoy watching it :) but if i ever see Juve play like that i would sit infront the tv and cry for 90+extra time the next time i post a message i will tell you'll the people I am looking at :) Forza Juve

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
Nov 25, 2005
Other thing I Notice alot of u all are looking outside of Italy to solve Juve problems but somethings you cannot find is right under our noses. Juventus is the Heart of the Italian national team this year we had 5 or 6 starters in that team. We need to get back home grown Italian pride back into the team that whats we lived off of all these years the first CL Throphy we won we had an all Italian team. We just need to choose the right Italian players. Barzagli would be a great start watch him played in the world cup and he put in a very good performance as he was force on in a difficult time when one error would cause Italy the game and he made none :). Forza Juve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)