More players for next season . (56 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Trio track Arezzo stopper Sunday 24 December, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arezzo defender Andrea Ranocchia is being watched by Italian giants Juventus, Inter and Fiorentina.

The stopper is one of the most promising players in the land and reports suggest that all three clubs are preparing a bid.

Ronocchia, who was only born in 1988, is a recognised centre-back even if he can also perform adequately on either flank as a full-back if necessary.
If he was born in 1988, when had he the time to be recognized??

Buy on AliExpress.com

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Juve face Givet rivals Sunday 24 December, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus will face competition from Valencia for Monaco ace Gael Givet, according to reports in Spain.

The Frenchman is a known transfer target for the Old Lady after the Italian outfit made an enquiry last summer.

Didier Deschamps [pictured] knows the player well after his spell on the Monaco bench and Juve were set to make a fresh bid at the end of the campaign.

However, Valencia are now understood to be monitoring the talented central defender who is still just 25.

The Spanish giants, through the eyes of sporting director Amedeo Carboni, see him as the perfect Fabian Ayala heir.

The veteran Argentine is expected to end his La Liga stint in the summer with Estudiantes, bossed by former Inter and Lazio man Diego Simeone, interested in his services.

Channel 4

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
My solution for our Problems:
Def: Samuel/Givet
MF: Simao/Mascherano
Forward: Huntelaar/Klose

Hot talents that can become class in Juve:
DF: Philipp Senderos/Van den Borre
MF:Lucas Leiva/Dessena
Forward: Daniele Paponi/ Nicklas Bendtner

Players that nobody has mentioned but that can help Juve
DF:Bouhlarouz/ Fabricio Coloccini
MF:Tranquillo Barnetta
Forward: Mladen Petric

Dalton

Apr 6, 2006
i think Juventus should buy these player:

Zdnek Grygera- Free Transfer
Luisao- Around 7 mln Euro
Walter Samuel- 8 mln Euro
Felipe- 6,5 mln Euro
Van Persie- 15 mln Euro
Mascherano- 15 mln Euro
Kleberson- 7 mln Euro
Klose- 15/18 mln Euro

We should keep one of Kapo or Olivera next season too.

JuvePower

Jan 2, 2006
My solution for our Problems:
Def: Samuel/Givet
MF: Simao/Mascherano
Forward: Huntelaar/Klose

Hot talents that can become class in Juve:
DF: Philipp Senderos/Van den Borre
MF:Lucas Leiva/Dessena
Forward: Daniele Paponi/ Nicklas Bendtner

Players that nobody has mentioned but that can help Juve
DF:Bouhlarouz/ Fabricio Coloccini
MF:Tranquillo Barnetta
Forward: Mladen Petric
Vanden Borre is better used in midfield

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Van Persie will never leave Arsenal at this moment. He is the future of Arsenal and he know that. And with 15mln they will never let him go away.

pUnk

Jul 16, 2006
they should buy players now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CB:Givet/Barzagli...........CM:L.Gonzalez/Diego..........AT:Klose/Huntelaar!!!!!!!

HURRY UP JUVE!!!!!!!THE TIME IS PASSING!!!!

PLAYERS NEED TIME TO ACOMODATE WITH THE TEAM!!!!!!!!!!

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Guys do you really beleive we will purchase a player during this period.. I really doubt it. Especially that we have made quite a successful run with our current squad. We might prepare for summer acqusition but nothing more. This is how our management think, if its not broken why fix it...

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I would buy 2 for this winter mercato( CB, DM) but I'm pretty sure Secco won't. He'll loan a couple of youngsters that's for sure.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
on every other season i dont think we would buy someone, but this season, it can happen, and i am talking about longterm transfer, who we would get, dont know, but if his someone young enough he would have time to develop to juve squad and also first lineup.

On the other hand, we probably can forget getting Big players who have already made a name, like ribery.

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Secco: Juventus welcome Buffon demands
tribalfooball.com - December 24, 2006

Juventus chief Alessio Secco has reaffirmed the club's support of goalkeeper Gigi Buffon's demands over their market ambitions before he commits for next season.

Secco said: "He wants to be convinced that Juventus has an ambitious sporting plan. There's no problem, it's entirely understandable that nobody wants to be annoyed and waiting in limbo, but to know and be assured of the club's future.

"And that's just what Gigi is asking us to guarantee and we will be happy to give this to him. For this we are trusting in his permanence, with sensibility and intelligence he has said important things."

Mar 24, 2006
Juve's Lastest Idea: Kallon The Sierra Leon striker could make a return to Italian football after leaving the peninsula for France in 2004.
Juve's Lastest Idea: Kallon
zoom - galleria
Serie A football could soon see Mohammed Kallon make his return after leaving Inter in the summer of 2004 for Monaco, including a brief stint with Saudi side Al Ittihad.

In fact, Juventus are being linked to the 27-year-old striker who played for Bologna, Genoa, Cagliari, Reggina and Vicenza before joining Inter in 2001. The Bianconeri are rumoured to be preparing a bid for the Monaco player to bring him back to Italy on their return to Serie A.

Kallon had declared in September that he would never return to Italy, but at the time he had not yet received an offer from a big club like Juventus, which could obviously help him to change his mind.

The Bianconeri want the striker to bolster their attack line especially with the speculation that they are set to lose David Trezeguet in summer.

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=198095
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i think that we have no intention to bring this kid back , we has enough striker for next year , if we really need to buy another striker , no kallon please . klose is enough :D

pUnk

Jul 16, 2006
the perfect man for this job is Huntelaar....he is young and talented.....if we don't buy Huntelaar we can bring Klose...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)