More players for next season . (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
good , through i eas expected something lower than £7 millions .

snoop , glad to see u back with u'r 1st acc
I bet that stupid British reporter doesnt know a single cent wont go to West-Ham.:D .

12m isnt too bad when Diarra is being sold at a price much higher than that. But we should try to reduce the price a bit since most big teams are quite satisfied with their center mid.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Juventus Following Gapke​

The 19-year-old midfielder, playing with Monaco, is apparently very close to a deal.
According to French sources, Juventus are very close to signing midfielder Serge Gapke, 19, who currently plays for Monaco. The Turin-based club are planning to acquire the player in January and let him stay at Monaco until the end of the season. The cost? Around 2.5 million euros. The two clubs, considering that the deal is apparently already in an advanced stage, have also discussed the issue of a possible transfer (in July) of Givet to Juventus. The central defender is still in Deschamps' sights after missing out on the player last summer. Six months ago Monaco asked about eight millions euros for the player, but now the asking price will likely be much lower.
The black-and-white club, thanks to the Deschamps' connection in France, are keeping an eye on other young talents. Aside from Jacques Faty, 22, central defender of Rennes (negotiated last summer), other players in the coach's sights are Samir Nasri, 19, of Olympique Marseille, Algerian-born midfielder like Zidane, and Younes Kaboul, 20, central defender playing for Auxerre.

source: goal.com

Mar 24, 2006
I bet that stupid British reporter doesnt know a single cent wont go to West-Ham.:D .

12m isnt too bad when Diarra is being sold at a price much higher than that. But we should try to reduce the price a bit since most big teams are quite satisfied with their center mid.
how about £9 millions ? :D win win solution right :pumpkin:

JuveGER

Mar 10, 2006
In German Media Frings said that he heard about Juves interest and that Juve is a great club with a great history. He hasn't spoken to Juve officials yet though. A "no, I#m not interested" sounds different. :eyebrows:

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
In German Media Frings said that he heard about Juves interest and that Juve is a great club with a great history. He hasn't spoken to Juve officials yet though. A "no, I#m not interested" sounds different. :eyebrows:
The Bremen newspaper I'm reading every morning says the probability of Frings moving to Juve is not very high, because of

- Italian press (u know he was not allowed to play the semi-final)
- he said he wants to end his career either in Bremen or in Aachen, the club where he started his career

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)