More players for next season . (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
We will be probably enough covered with young CB but i hope Kompany will also find his way to us. Criscito also will come back.
What young CB´s? Do you think that Criscito, Bartolucci, Masiello and Urbano are good enough for our big apetites?

I don´t think so, we need experienced and older players at least for defence.

please no kompany he sucks rather get alex from psv :agree:
Yeah, Alex would be something...

Yeah, more likely is Zapata, Almiron and Iaquinta :howler:

:sob:
Yeah, talking about big players...:D

This thing that said DD about the 3 big Players is very hard to believe. For the Defense that would say that we go for Samuel or Barzagli. For the Midfield Mascherano or Mavuba and for the Attack Klose or Robinho. But this will be only if the big players will remain. If we will loose Trez or/and Camo we have to buy theyr substitutes that mean that we can buy Robinho and Klose or perhaps Robben or Almiron. But what about the sub for Neddy? and that will say that Boumsong or Kovac will start next year as first eleven Starter. With a team like this we can only go for the Uefa-Cup. and that will be not enough to let stay Buffon. Another big problem. So we have to buy more players to increase our first eleven and should bench the young players that now are playing in the serie b and will be also ready to play some games in Serie A. Players like Criscito, Masieollo, Nocerino, Palladino and Bojinov are our future. Present only in around 2 or 3 years.
You are thinking too much about Transfers, man.

Chill out, let Secco and Deschamps handle that.

I have never seen you in other threads except in Transfers.:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Dominic

You forgot to mentioned Beckham;).

Personally, I am rather hestitant to buy Barzagli if the price being quoted on his head is true and Cristico is the deal-breaker. If Mark 77`s report on Cristico is true then I would rather have him and Felipe plus some cash than Barzagli.

I think Mascherano joining us is the worse kept secret in the world. I expect him to be in a black and white shirt end of June next year.

If Trezeguet is really unhappy as stated in the press, then we should let him go. I honstely do believe having happy, united camp is more important than possessing one or two outstanding individual. We can recuperate that cash and spend it on Klose + young promising forward like completing the signing of Bojinov with that cash. If Gigi needs a big signing to be in Torino then we can snap of Beckham for free, though I expect him to be an Inter player next year.

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
What young CB´s? Do you think that Criscito, Bartolucci, Masiello and Urbano are good enough for our big apetites?

I don´t think so, we need experienced and older players at least for defence.
No i think that we dont need really Kompany because we have still enough young defenders.

You are thinking too much about Transfers, man.

Chill out, let Secco and Deschamps handle that.

I have never seen you in other threads except in Transfers.:D
Damn u are right man :D but this is that what i interested for. Thats the reason why i play Hattrick. There i can make all the Transfers myself :D But i will writen something in the other threads. :cool:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
No i think that we dont need really Kompany because we have still enough young defenders.

Damn u are right man :D but this is that what i interested for. Thats the reason why i play Hattrick. There i can make all the Transfers myself :D But i will writen something in the other threads. :cool:
Me too thinks that we don´t need any other young defenders, but if Juve is interested in Zapata, Felipe, Givet, Barzagli, they are all young...

I´m holding you for your word that you will post in other threads too...;)

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Hehe new Transfer Rumour:

It seems that Juve is ready to let Miccoli to Benfica and bring Nelson to Juve. Nelso, 23 years young is a Rightback and has impresse with his technical and physical skills.

Any informations about this guy?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Nelson couldn't mark a tree, he's good offensively but like most Brazilians and Zebiniens he can't defend.

Grygera is the way to go, great thing is that he's freeeeeeeeeeeeee

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Yeah, Grygera is close to Juventus...

I guess he´s one of the 3 players which will come on Bosman/Fifa rule , huh, Mark?

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Nelson couldn't mark a tree, he's good offensively but like most Brazilians and Zebiniens he can't defend.

Grygera is the way to go, great thing is that he's freeeeeeeeeeeeee
Grygera is also as average as they come. He isn't bad, but certainly not great. I think we should aim a little higher.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I think Ujfalusi is a CB.

EDIT: No, he´s right-back.

Cheap right-back with a good potential - Vanden Borre - Juve, Milan and Betis are interested in him...

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
In the 3 Big stars coming it certainly is a CB, DM and a striker so we are probably getting our RB for free and Grygera is the best of the bunch. He's playing quite well with Ajax lately and he's versatile. Better defensively than Zebina and better in every way than the Birindelli we see every week. Sagnol ain't free anymore. :(

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Bosman rule in Italy

Keepers, defenders, midfielders, forwards

We could find our backup keeper in there but I'd look elsewhere: Fontana, Pelizzoli, Chimenti :p

Dainelli, Zauri, Zoro and Gastadello are decent. Good for backups, we already have them, they are starters for us now. :D

Mids suck, Corini is too old.

Forwards too, if it was the Asamoah of FM07 yes but he's not.

Manuel

Aug 8, 2003
I think Ujfalusi is a CB.

EDIT: No, he´s right-back.

Cheap right-back with a good potential - Vanden Borre - Juve, Milan and Betis are interested in him...
Vanden Borre is not a right back, sure he has been played there a lot, but he's never played a decent match as a rightback. Ask Geof or rscafan, they'll tell you the same thing. Vanden Borre is makes more defensive errors then Legrottaglie.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Vanden Borre is not a right back, sure he has been played there a lot, but he's never played a decent match as a rightback. Ask Geof or rscafan, they'll tell you the same thing. Vanden Borre is makes more defensive errors then Legrottaglie.
I believe you, he can be used on many positions, but still I gotta admit he´s good in going forward so maybe he can be used better as right midfielder...

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Bosman rule in Italy

Keepers, defenders, midfielders, forwards

We could find our backup keeper in there but I'd look elsewhere: Fontana, Pelizzoli, Chimenti :p

Dainelli, Zauri, Zoro and Gastadello are decent. Good for backups, we already have them, they are starters for us now. :D

Mids suck, Corini is too old.

Forwards too, if it was the Asamoah of FM07 yes but he's not.
Zauri is good, much better than zebina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)