More players for next season . (55 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Boom ! Next rumour Bomb:

Sergio Ramos al Milan: rinasce l'asse con il Real. Avevano "rotto" in estate per le ingerenze di Calderon su Kakà, adesso sono tornati a parlarsi e stanno pensando di scambiarsi qualche giocatore: oltre al difensore spagnolo un altro nome è quello di Cassano. ntanto la casa Blanca "flirta" anche con la Juventus alla quale potrebbe girare Higuain o Robinho.

And i think that Juve has receive a kind of contract for Robinho in the Emerson-Cannavaro deal...

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
curi83 said:
And i think that Juve has receive a kind of contract for Robinho in the Emerson-Cannavaro deal...
Maybe a co-ownership.:eyebrows:

I read that in the summer, but I don´t know why is Juventus keeping that as a secret, Robinho already said that he will wait until Juventus comes back to Serie A and then will join us.:weee:

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
But where will he play in our Tactic ? As the new Del Piero or as a replacement for Camo? But this will be to offenisive...like a 4-3-3...

@mark: read the same in the summer market

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
post no. 666 scary stuff

A defense containing

Buffon

Balzaretti Samuel Barzagali Cheillini

not bad at all strong enough for scudetto challenge

then if we could get mascherano and maybe a RB i would be happy.

also just wondering on vincent Kompany who used to be wit anderlect and was touted as the next great CB, did he transfer to the bundesliga how are his performances is he juve standard and what would he cost now he is still young around 20.

he is worth a look.

very exicting times in store for juventus this summer

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
found on tribalfootball

Juventus and Real Madrid are in talks over a possible loan agreement.
Controcampo says Juve have again asked about taking Real winger Robinho on-loan, though the Brazilian has established himself as a first-choice after an unsteady start under new coach Fabio Capello.

Also up for discussion is River Plate striker Gonzalo Higuain. Should Real secure a January deal for the Argentine, Juve have proposed taking the teenager on-loan to help him adjust to European football.

Very nice but i dont understand why Higuain. We have Palladino and we cant close him the door in the face with bringing higuain. If we will make a deal Real will say that he has to play a number of matches. and i dont know if it will be a good solution. But go on for Robinho. he will rock the entire serie b. and go on for robinho with a loan deal and buy out deal in the summer market. :D come on secco go go !

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Elvin said:
I remember you saying: "New Pele my ass" :D:D

What an awesome # 7 would he be for us, wouldn't he? :eyebrows:
i admit, the little fella has completelly over-turned my opinion of him this season.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I can hear this anymore
He won`t join us while we are in Serie B

We won`t stay in Serie B forever you know
the transfer won`t happen this January if it does it will happen in June and then we will be back in Serie A

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
sateeh said:
he changed my mind a bit this season but i still think hes overrated.

Also still hes no Pele.
IMO he is a good player but when Real Madrid signed him they overrated him so much he cant be but overrated no mater what he do

but i think he is a bit soft for the siere A and too expensive ( we can buy 3 other very good italians instead)

if im incharge of juve i would get the following:

two of the following defenders:
1. Barzagli
2. Zaccardo
3. grygera

two fo the following Midfield:
1. Esposito
2. De Rossi
3. Pirlo (if possible)
4. Aquilani

forward:
1. hantlaar
or 2. klose (if hantlaar not available) or what the hell both

so a total of five trandfers ... i think we should have some experience specially in the back

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
curi83 said:
found on tribalfootball

Juventus and Real Madrid are in talks over a possible loan agreement.
Controcampo says Juve have again asked about taking Real winger Robinho on-loan, though the Brazilian has established himself as a first-choice after an unsteady start under new coach Fabio Capello.

Also up for discussion is River Plate striker Gonzalo Higuain. Should Real secure a January deal for the Argentine, Juve have proposed taking the teenager on-loan to help him adjust to European football.

Very nice but i dont understand why Higuain. We have Palladino and we cant close him the door in the face with bringing higuain. If we will make a deal Real will say that he has to play a number of matches. and i dont know if it will be a good solution. But go on for Robinho. he will rock the entire serie b. and go on for robinho with a loan deal and buy out deal in the summer market. :D come on secco go go !

Look at the source of the article and u will :D

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
white_rabbit said:
IMO he is a good player but when Real Madrid signed him they overrated him so much he cant be but overrated no mater what he do

but i think he is a bit soft for the siere A and too expensive ( we can buy 3 other very good italians instead)

if im incharge of juve i would get the following:

two of the following defenders:
1. Barzagli
2. Zaccardo
3. grygera

two fo the following Midfield:
1. Esposito
2. De Rossi
3. Pirlo (if possible)
4. Aquilani

forward:
1. hantlaar
or 2. klose (if hantlaar not available) or what the hell both

so a total of five trandfers ... i think we should have some experience specially in the back

And please no boumsong. Excuse me boumboum but u're the worse defender i have ever seen in my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)