More players for next season . (59 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
mark83 said:
Nice, though I´d prefer Porsche...

Blanc first said that it will need 5 years for great Juve, and now "immediately a great Juve". :confused2

What happened?
We got a further reduction in our point penalty,making the prospect of promotion to serie A by the end of this season a much more achievable goal. This speeds up our teams progress to their next goals: - consolidate in serie A, achieve CL/UEFA place, & win scudetto.
Also, the less time spent in serie A; the better for Juve financially: the less money we lose being in serie B, the better we can cope as far as building a scudetto winning team is concerned. Remember, Juve risked losing a lot of sponsor money if they stayed in serie B for 2 years, but our chances of promotion are now better with the penalty reduction.

Buy on AliExpress.com

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Clerc will become fast a starter in the French NT Team and he is young. i like him.
Read a statment of Bojinov: "Its easy to come to Juve but its hard to stay here." He think that juve will not make for sure the deal with fiorentina and that there are serious chances that he go back. And with the new contract for Miccoli i dont know if he is on the wrong way with his statment...perhaps his word can become true...

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
zizoufan said:
how about blanc saying that he wants to make juventus a ferrari team ? :pint:

hmmm that means havin an italian president(we have that) a short french guy running the team(DD fits that position) and a german guy winning for us(we are missing that)
so shall we expect a german transfer?
klose is german but i would prefer diego,although not german he plays in german league

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
Latest News :

Juventus: maxi-offerta di Bettega a Mexes

Il consulente di mercato della Juventus, Roberto Bettega ha contattato l'agente di Mexes per offrirgli un contratto pluriennale da oltre tre milioni di euro a stagione. Il procuratore del difensore francese ha informato la Roma, che ha ribadito di non aver alcuna intenzione di privarsi del giocatore ed a gennaio cercherà di rinnovargli il contratto.

(Il Romanista)

Milan: Piace Criscito del Genoa

il Milan segue il giovane Domenico Criscito del Genoa, in comproprietà con la Juventus.
(Gazzetta dello Sport)

so .. Juve wants Mexes and Milan wants Criscito ..

Jul 2, 2006
CORVETTE said:
Latest News :

Juventus: maxi-offerta di Bettega a Mexes

Il consulente di mercato della Juventus, Roberto Bettega ha contattato l'agente di Mexes per offrirgli un contratto pluriennale da oltre tre milioni di euro a stagione. Il procuratore del difensore francese ha informato la Roma, che ha ribadito di non aver alcuna intenzione di privarsi del giocatore ed a gennaio cercherà di rinnovargli il contratto.

(Il Romanista)

Milan: Piace Criscito del Genoa

il Milan segue il giovane Domenico Criscito del Genoa, in comproprietà con la Juventus.
(Gazzetta dello Sport)

so .. Juve wants Mexes and Milan wants Criscito ..

wtf mexes!!!

I dont want that him who fought against our captain!!

cristico is ours,milan must pay

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Read that Juve is also interested in Ferrari of Roma but i think that Mexes and Ferrari stay at Roma or perhaps Mexes leave for Real at the end of the Season. Its very difficult to take a good CB from a Italian Team.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Mexes'd be great. He's showing this season for Roma, why he was such a coveted player two-three years ago. Him and Chivu in their midtwenties, potentially the best centralback pairing out there. Already consistent performers and with experience can only get better. More reason for Roma not to let them go.

Only thing going for us, is our french contingent of Deschamps and Blanc.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Dominic said:
Mexes'd be great. He's showing this season for Roma, why he was such a coveted player two-three years ago. Him and Chivu in their midtwenties, potentially the best centralback pairing out there. Already consistent performers and with experience can only get better. More reason for Roma not to let them go.

Only thing going for us, is our french contingent of Deschamps and Blanc.
I'd rather have Mexes than Boumsong. Phillippe is a hard uncompromising player. A guy you don't like the opposition to have, but in your own team ...:tup: IMO, his "bad" point is that he has a bit of a temper that could result in bookings (not unusual for defenders) & maybe even red cards. Is he arrogant? I've not noticed him being arrogant, but, if he is, he wouldn't be the first to come to Juve, & probably not the last either.

boekhorst

May 29, 2006
i think juve only need at least 1 central defender, when i saw juve last match ( vs Lecce ) , the defender has done great job , but robert kovac needs replacement ( but not mexes ... :D )

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I'm not a religious man but I'm planning on becoming one now because I really feel the need to pray to someone or some entity that Phillipe Mexes won't join Juventus.

Seriously, I thought we were done with signing dandy players with attitudes who we all know deep down inside don't give a f*ck about our club? (remember a certain Swede?)

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Don't worry Jem. I don't think that he will actually come to Juve. I think Roma wants to keep him & that they will offer him a new improved contract. Mexes's agent informed Roma right away, so I take it that Mexes wants to stay at Roma (or at least his agent does).

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Right now, I'm thinking Andrea Barzagli, Jacques Faty, Javier Mascherano, and a decent striker, who I really haven't decided on yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)