More players for next season . (58 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
hmm dont think Ajax will let sneijder go easy aswell ,he is like one of the few constant players. btw if we need a new striker wich i dont hope because i prefer trezie above all other .we should go for ryan babel he could even play on the flanks ,has a great shot,speed.vision and has the same combination skills as trezie and he is the one of the few who made F.Cannavaro crazy during a champ L match

watch him out

Buy on AliExpress.com

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
calciomercato is going nuts these last 2 months i dont even belive them anymore.. i dont even visit their website its become worse then tribalfootball .....

i wish the suazo move is true though!

boekhorst

May 29, 2006
Blanc denies Trez exit
Friday 24 November, 2006
Juventus director general Jean-Claude Blanc has denied that striker David Trezeguet will move to Lyon in January.

The Bianconero was paired with the French side during the summer after the Old Lady’s relegation, before he was forced to stay in Turin.

However, the latest reports suggested that Lyon were ready to make an incredible £21m offer in the New Year.

“Trezeguet will not leave in January,” Blanc told Il Corriere dello Sport. “In Serie B and Serie A we need someone who can put the ball in the back of the net and he is the best at doing this.

“I know I said the same for Zlatan Ibrahimovic this summer and then things did not go as I expected.

“But this is because, in the end, the player’s will is very important – the money and the agreements are not decisive. But Trezeguet stays for the time being.

“I cannot guarantee that all the key players will stay for next season, they will have to believe in the project and not worry only about their contracts.

“I want Juventus to be the Ferrari of Europe’s football. We have renovated the club and we want truth and honesty to be our main characteristics.

“This is our mission, we believe we can do something amazing all together, on the pitch and off it.

“We are building a very strong team in view of the future, we want to return to the highest levels of European football as soon as possible,” concluded Blanc.
i think he wants a frenchism in juve ...

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
Trezegol17 said:
hmm dont think Ajax will let sneijder go easy aswell ,he is like one of the few constant players. btw if we need a new striker wich i dont hope because i prefer trezie above all other .we should go for ryan babel he could even play on the flanks ,has a great shot,speed.vision and has the same combination skills as trezie and he is the one of the few who made F.Cannavaro crazy during a champ L match

watch him out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-BollLyguE&NR
he miss way too many easy chances, he is not that good as a finisher

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Look at who calciomercato.com think will be the 2008 formations of Juve, Milan and Inter. Funny stuff.

Milan: Amelia, Ilsinho, Nesta, Kaladze, Abidal, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kakà, Ronaldinho, Gilardino.

Inter: Frey, Maicon, Barzagli, Materazzi, Grosso, Stankovic, Vieira, Cambiasso, Malouda, Ibrahimovic, Messi

Juventus: Buffon, Clerc, Boumsong, Canini, Felipe, Camoranesi, Sneijder, Rio Mavuba, Semioli, Del Piero, Suazo.

Milan get Ronaldinho, Inter get Messi and we get Semioli? lol

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Suazo, Mauvba, Cannini, Fellipe OK

Babel, Sneijder No thanks, especially Babel.

Why would Milan want Abidal that Jankulovski is starting to return to form? And Barca isnt going to sell Messi and Ronaldino at the same time. That would be nuts.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
mark77 said:
Look at who calciomercato.com think will be the 2008 formations of Juve, Milan and Inter. Funny stuff.

Milan: Amelia, Ilsinho, Nesta, Kaladze, Abidal, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kakà, Ronaldinho, Gilardino.

Inter: Frey, Maicon, Barzagli, Materazzi, Grosso, Stankovic, Vieira, Cambiasso, Malouda, Ibrahimovic, Messi

Juventus: Buffon, Clerc, Boumsong, Canini, Felipe, Camoranesi, Sneijder, Rio Mavuba, Semioli, Del Piero, Suazo.

:disagree: :lol: Ronaldinho and Messi my as*

Neddy

Aug 8, 2006
mark77 said:

......Why Boumsong.........And where the f'ck is Bojinov!?

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
mark83 said:
Don´t doubt Dominic decisions.

I´ve never seen a better critic than him...:toast: :D
:toast:

Trezegol17 said:
and can you explain why you think that fellow camo fan:)

Babel doesn't score enough goals to be a striker. He isn't creative or good enough with the ball to be a winger or support striker. So not exactly usefull.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
mark77 said:

clerc - who?

canini - not good enough i dont think

suazo? - lmao!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)