More players for next season . (104 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Jun-hide said:
I ll give him credit for doing well with Lyon. He has kept the continuity of the team, and added good vets to the group of youngsters he took over. However Vincent Guerin IMO is the real architect of that team, and I can't imagine Houllier being able to achieve the same feat from the beginning.

I am wondering why on earth Guerin is managing Rangers? His track-record deserve better teams.
Don't you mean Le Guen?

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Jeeks said:
I would only take Drogba and Essien from the Chelsea team and maybe Boulharouz so he can own Ronaldinho again but wearing the Juve jersey.
Wouldn't mind having Terry (one of the top 3 CB's in the world IMO) or Cech (in case Buffon leaves).

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
mark83 said:
Robben isn´t even a starter for Chelsea...
Because they don't play with wingers, he still has a lot of potewntial and if he can remain injury free, he will be one of the best wingers in the world when given a dcent chance.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Fliakis said:
because their formation is unsuitable for him.
They should suit the formation to him then...:toast:

rscafan said:
Because they don't play with wingers, he still has a lot of potewntial and if he can remain injury free, he will be one of the best wingers in the world when given a dcent chance.
That´s their problem... one more reason to get him...:D

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
rscafan said:
Wouldn't mind having Terry (one of the top 3 CB's in the world IMO) or Cech (in case Buffon leaves).

You might aswell support Chelsea from now on if thats the case my friend? :smoke:

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
GepLovesJenna said:
You might aswell support Chelsea from now on if thats the case my friend? :smoke:
No, never, Spurs in EPL for me, but Chelsea has some good players, Terry, Lampard, Robben and Cech are 4 players I wouldn't mind seeing at Juve (of course not reacheable for us, maybe Robben but the rest isn't).

Sep 28, 2002
mark83 said:
They should suit the formation to him then...:toast:
the things is he was performing all that great. now they have lampard (who, despite being at best an average player, does wonderful for them) and ballack. theres just no place for robben, except playing as a support striker which is obviously not his cup of tea.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
soulslider said:
Corriere dello Sport says Juve are going for Felipe, Givet , Mascherano , Faty
That´s good, restructuring the defence for Serie A.

I think we will get this guys - of all the rumours seen, this guys are mentioned constantly since summer.

I think Faty is a done deal already.

Fliakis said:
the things is he was performing all that great. now they have lampard (who, despite being at best an average player, does wonderful for them) and ballack. theres just no place for robben, except playing as a support striker which is obviously not his cup of tea.
Then bring him on, I´m sure we could find a role for him...;)

boekhorst

May 29, 2006
this is a good news about felipe from corriere dello sport

Juve take Felipe
Galeone frees the Udinese defender and Bianconeri objective. Meanwhile, the project for the future in Turin starts: New contracts for the big players and the hunt is one for new stars

source

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Dominic said:
According to sports.it (http://sports.alice.it/it/cmc/calcio/200647/cmc_103370.html), we want to get three important players for Serie A:

Barzagli in defence, alternatively Felipe or Givet.
Mascherano in midfield, alternatively Mavuba.
Iaquinta upfront, depening on Palladino, Bojinov and Trezeguet.
That´s more like it.

What about wingers?

I read that Marchionni is offered to Fiorentina cause Prandelli coached him in Parma and now wants him back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 102)