More players for next season . (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Fliakis said:
most of them left. why bring back something which is wrong and something we got rid off already
I am wondering who are you refering to.

Emerson? Viera? Zlatan?

But yeah Zlatan is mercenary extraodinare no doubt. Essien is one lover of dimes (choosing Chelski over his beloved ManUre says it all) but I don't think his attitude is half as bad as Zlatan. What worries me more is his complete disregard for other players' health. He has blithe disregard to the unwritten code in football. As for the Chelski's players - I say just give us Terry & Makelele and I will send them Boum "shake" the room song, Legro, Zebina personally.:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Fliakis said:
how can you say robben is underrated? he is widely regarded as one of the best wingers in the world?

but i completely agree about joe cole. want the guy since 2001 :toast:
Robben isn´t even a starter for Chelsea...

Sep 28, 2002
Jeeks said:
A mercenary or two won't hurt the squad. Come on, humour me man :D
maybe. but none of those mercenaries should be essien. no matter how good he is, after what he did to lyon, i never want to see him play for a club that i like. besides, hes a dirty cunt.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
mark83 said:
If I´m not wrong, Houllier won the EURO 2000 with France NT.
No I can't get the name out of my head ATM but it wasnt Houllier for sure. Houllier was the one who found a way not to qualify for the WC 94 by drawing against Israel (I think) 2-2 with likes of Eric Cantona, David Ginola, Desailly, Didier Deschamp in his rank. That is pretty stunning achievement IMO.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Jun-hide said:
No I can't get the name out of my head ATM but it wasnt Houllier for sure. Houllier was the one who found a way not to qualify for the WC 94 by drawing against Israel (I think) 2-2 with likes of Eric Cantona, David Ginola, Desailly, Didier Deschamp in his rank. That is pretty stunning achievement IMO.
Lemerre was the manager :)

Sep 28, 2002
Jun-hide said:
I am wondering who are you refering to.

Emerson? Viera? Zlatan?

But yeah Zlatan is mercenary extraodinare no doubt. Essien is one lover of dimes (choosing Chelski over his beloved ManUre says it all) but I don't think his attitude is half as bad as Zlatan. What worries me more is his complete disregard for other players' health. He has blithe disregard to the unwritten code in football. As for the Chelski's players - I say just give us Terry & Makelele and I will send them Boum "shake" the room song, Legro, Zebina personally.:D
emerson, vieira, zlatan. to some extent even cannavaro. all those who will go for the cash.

not only that is wrong with essien. the way he treated lyon when interest from chelsea and man utd appeared. ffs, he refused top play if he isnt sold. refused to play for the team that made him what he is. there is no hiogher form of disrespect. he's happy at chelsea? thank god, maybe he'll rot there.

Sep 28, 2002
Jun-hide said:
it was lemerre.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Jun-hide said:
Yeah you are right it was Roger Lemerre.

Speaking off another coach riding coat-tail of other coaches foundation. Lemerre must be up there amongst the best.
And you give credit for Fli for answering :ferocious

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Jeeks said:
And you give credit for Fli for answering :ferocious
Haha. I guess I am the slow one today. I have difficulty with comprehension doh!:oops: :smoke:

I couldnt remember Roger Lemmere so I had the temptation to right Jacques Santini.:D

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
how about trying to get juninho from lyon? i dont know if lyon would dare leave him leave or not but would defbe a superb player at juventus.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Jeeks said:
What did he do to Lyon?
I ll give him credit for doing well with Lyon. He has kept the continuity of the team, and added good vets to the group of youngsters he took over. However Vincent Guerin IMO is the real architect of that team, and I can't imagine Houllier being able to achieve the same feat from the beginning.

I am wondering why on earth Guerin is managing Rangers? His track-record deserve better teams.

Jul 23, 2006
Bisco said:
how about trying to get juninho from lyon? i dont know if lyon would dare leave him leave or not but would defbe a superb player at juventus.
ahmed, ur smarter than that
why would juninho leave lyon for us?
and why would lyon sell him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)