More players for next season . (58 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
reggaeboy said:
what are your views on bringing Iniesta to Juventus to bolster our midfield.
Since they sold Van bommel last summer and Iniesta has been playing a lot this year, iI doubt we will get him.
But if possible, I would be very glad to have him.

I think our best chance on a good MC is Mascherano, and the fact that Tacchinardi might return.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Fliakis said:
robben is overrated.

he was a wonder kid few years bag, and never really delivered imo.. just like vincente. great but injuries took theil toll..

van persie>robben.
Van Persie ----> A dream,...

reggaeboy said:
what are your views on bringing Iniesta to Juventus to bolster our midfield.
:disagree:

Great kid, but not for Serie A.

reggaeboy

É la erede al trono!!!
Sep 8, 2003
:disagree:

Great kid, but not for Serie A.[/QUOTE]

Well i think he would make a great addition to any team, whether in Serie A or La Liga. He has great dribbling skills, is a great passer of the ball and has a killer shot. He could play as an AMC in A and give us some added creativity. :toast:

OP
Pinturrichio

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
  • Thread Starter #164
    how can you say juventus bring inniesta ? i mean he has been at barcelona for ages now and yet he is still young, great talent, regulary playing at barcellona, he is one of there senetors of the squad together with puyol and xavi... i dont think he will ever leave barca... i think that on the other hand zambrota might leave barca and i wouldnt mind if comes back at juve.... and as midfielder id see riquelme pretty goood to ad creativity in our squad....

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    Pinturrichio said:
    how can you say juventus bring inniesta ? i mean he has been at barcelona for ages now and yet he is still young, great talent, regulary playing at barcellona, he is one of there senetors of the squad together with puyol and xavi... i dont think he will ever leave barca... i think that on the other hand zambrota might leave barca and i wouldnt mind if comes back at juve.... and as midfielder id see riquelme pretty goood to ad creativity in our squad....
    Dude, forget Zambrotta and Riquelme is overrated...

Sep 28, 2002
    mark83 said:
    I would take Veron/Aimar/D´Alessandro over him at any time...
    veron is gone, forget him, though back in the day he was divine. aimar/d'ale.. what have they achieved? zilch compared to riquelme. especially d'alessandro. when i see one of them taking very average team to the semis of the cl, i'll them credit then. aimar, for one, is overrated

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Fliakis said:
    veron is gone, forget him, though back in the day he was divine. aimar/d'ale.. what have they achieved? zilch compared to riquelme. especially d'alessandro. when i see one of them taking very average team to the semis of the cl, i'll them credit then. aimar, for one, is overrated
    what has riquelme achieved? sorry but one la liga title and two cl finals beat one cl semi final.

Jul 28, 2002
    However Aimar wasnt the heartbeat of the team, he merely provide the odd flash of brilliance.

Riquelme is the main man at Villareal, Aimar never was.

Sep 28, 2002
    vlatko said:
    what has riquelme achieved? sorry but one la liga title and two cl finals beat one cl semi final.
    you mean one la liga title and one uefa cup right? aimar joined valencia only in 2001 ;)

anyway, he was gerat couple of years ago. then he just vanished. riquelme on the other hand became one of the greatest players in the world.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Fliakis said:
    you mean one la liga title and one uefa cup right? aimar joined valencia only in 2001 ;)

anyway, he was gerat couple of years ago. then he just vanished. riquelme on the other hand became one of the greatest players in the world.
    yeah, i was gonna edit that. note to self: google before posting. :p

anyway, aimar wasn't that instrumental in valencia's 2001 final, one lost to bayern, it was his first season and mendietta was perhaps the key man, i agree with john on that part.
    however after that season mendietta bailed and aimar was the key part in their team having one 2 la liga titles in 2002 and 2004, not one. ;)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    Fliakis said:
    It wasn´t Riquelme who took Villareal to the Semi-finals, it was a combination of hard-work, team-playing and good tactical approach + they had some quality players.

We all saw Riquelme on WC - a player for small teams.

Aimar, on the other hand, was a leader in Valencia for 4 years, he is just underachieving right now, I hope he returns to his best.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)