More players for next season . (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Pinturrichio said:
i cannot beleive that there is who critiscises robben and christiano ronaldo.. okej we all have different opiniions but how can you critiscise these players? in my point of view they are by far the best wingers available... christiano ronaldo is playing at united so he wont leave i guess.. but robben said that if he doestnt play more he wants to consider new solutions... than if robben dives he is more than welcome in italy as everbody dives... and i guess they are the only two wingers who play both on the left and on the right without much trouble... however its just my opinion guysss and i think that if possibile juventus should try and bid for robben.. furthermore if next year ( and i think it willl occur, even if we'd rather dont think about it ) buffon would want to leave, id rather give him to chelsea for robben ( chelsea are without chech ) rather than to inter for 20 million which wouldnt be usedd
Welcome to Juventuz.com, where any non-Juve player is called "overrated" by definition. ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
swag said:
Welcome to Juventuz.com, where any non-Juve player is called "overrated" by definition. ;)
hehe yea that does happen a lot around here...but both are damn good players and if we do sell Buffon - God forbid - to either Man U or Chelsea, then we should try to get either of the two as part of the deal

OP
Pinturrichio

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
  • Thread Starter #123
    ahmedz said:
    1st priority should be CB = Barzagli
    2nd priority should be AMF = Ribery
    3rd priority should be CMF/DMF = Mascherano
    totally agreeee 100percent.. however unfortunately if we are talking for serie a they are all a priority we need definetely as we need a cm, a central defender and also an offensive midfielder... and huntelear would be greattt... :)

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    C.Ronaldo althought a scum/punk etc etc is also an extraordinary player, he has everything, pace, technique, shoot, strength, he is even a great FK taker! he can replace Figo's shoes and IMO he is already a better player than Beckham ever was...

Robben on the other hand is overrated, yes he has pace and a good cross,
    skills very valuable for the EPL but IMO he cant fill Neddy's shoes, just look at Neddy, see how much work he does defensive wise, every single match, even at his age, IMO Robben is far inferior to that perspective,
    see how many of our attacks start by his personal efforts, Robben isnt born to be a a leader like Neddy, also remember how many winner goals came from Neddy's desperate long shots/actions, Robben cant do that, esp in Italy
    and i dont think that he will become at any circumstances any cheaper than Mancini,( heres our solution!)

Just like ahmedz pointed out, a winger is not a priority now, i think that Neddy wont retire already, he still seems fitter than many other younger players, Marchionni could help him more regulary, IF we sell Camo, then and only then we should buy another winger of his caliber Mancini is a proven serie a player and by the end of this season he will know for sure that he will never win a serie a title with Roma, he might choose to make the next step in his carrier...
    alternatively Riberry could cover this side in a diferent scheme and even offer further options to our squad, rumours have it, that Chiellini or even Balza can be decent back ups in cases of double injuries...:eyebrows:

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
    my first priority is SELLING or GIVING away mister J. ZEBINA. i think inter needs more players for next season when we return!! and i readed we might getting appiah back?

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    Oh..yea, he's ma boy :D

ps: did you notice he's pretty good on FM. Some Serie A team had signed him and every week he kept blowing the headlines with his performances.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
    I'm down with Tranquillo Barnetta. He's young, quick down the wing, and a hell of a lot cheaper than Christiano Ronaldo. Hopefully Bayer Leverkeusen will let him go.

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
    Quaresma is near to go to Atletico Madrid

Barnetta is a sure value for the future. and way cheaper and out of Germany way underrated. But its possible that i have read that he has signed a new contract. But no way we are Juve and he will join us if the money is right

vletrmx

Mar 22, 2006
    robben would be perfect imo. he is not a starter at chelsi, he is not happy with the situation, so we must use that chance. a very good replacement for nedved..

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
    I would say that robben and neddy dont play the same position...robben is a natural born left-footed winger but neddy is a right-footed attacking midfielder that play on the wing but comes mostly to the center. neddy hasnt a fix position he goes from left to right and to the middle.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    I read in the past 2 pages that Hleb and Robben are overrated.

WTF? No way! These two are among the five best wingers in the world.

Incredible dribbling, passing, pace and technique, though they haven´t got a good shot.

These two in one team can always win a game individually, they have the ability to creat havoc in defence.

If anything, they are underrated...

chester

Too busy to bother
    May 20, 2006
    Robben isn't overrated but I don't know if he would be interested in joining us, juve isn't a team Dutch players seem to be interested in, except Davids and vd Sar, I can't remember one Dutch player at juve.
    They seem to prefer Milan.
    Also Robben is injured too much.
    Hleb won't join, he plays for Arsenal, plays a lot and would be too expensive, maybe we'd better try to sign Ljungberg, he isn't playing as much as before since Hleb and Rosicky joined them, he might be interested.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)