More players for next season . (67 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Joaquin is very inconsistent. Vicente hasn't shown anything the past two years(though I really used to like him), like Robben really. Cristiano Ronaldo is scum.

Mancini and Stankovic together with the ones I wrote are better than Robben though.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Dominic said:
Joaquin is very inconsistent. Vicente hasn't shown anything the past two years(though I really used to like him), like Robben really. Cristiano Ronaldo is scum.

Mancini and Stankovic together with the ones I wrote are better than Robben though.
stankovic is more AMF he likes to wander around...i agree about vicente and joaquin...only C. Ronaldo and Manicni are performing better than Robben

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
swag said:
Yes, but then the Eredivisie is still the Eredivisie, Ligue 1 is still Ligue 1, etc., so I'm not entirely sure what that means.

The likes of Ricardo Carvalho came from playing the same team in the same position just a few years prior. And the likes of Trez came from Monaco, DP from Padova, etc. 23-year-olds haven't always been to Real Madrid by that age if they're any good.
I didn't actually say he is not a good player. But we've got to see how he'll do it in international games or in stronger leagues. The good of these players is surely that they are not that famous yet and because of that cheaper to get.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Pepe is shite in comparison to Barzagli, Felipe and Zapata. Not to mention the latter 3 are used to serie a. Glad he is staying at Porto. Not Juve quality.

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Hleb is overrated. Van Basten said that Robben can become a world class player and i agree with that. Robben on the right wing and Tranquillo Barnetta on the left that would be nice :):toast:

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Hleb is vastly overrated - I wouldnt pay more than 5m for that toad.

Solari better learn how to dribble into the net b4 considering himself a biaconeri.;) . I always considered him as underrated top class player at Real, but he is over the hill now.

Robben is world class already, but Chelski would be nuts to sell him. I can only think of C.Ronaldo as a better player than Robben in the same position. Given that Ronaldo ain't leaving ManUre for Chelski, I don't think selling Robben would be top of Chelski's shopping list.

I really like Marchionni as a player. I have followed him since he made that switch from Empoli to Parma. He has pace, technical skills, and most importantly ability to penetrate down the flanks. In last 2 years or so, Marchionni has always developed ability to score and he is a genuine threat from the right hand side. I say keep Camo and Marchionni, and rather buy a player such as VDV/Robinho who are equally comfortable playing down on the flanks and segunda punta.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I disagree with you there. Hleb is underrated if anything. During his Stuttgart time, he was really the master of the dribble. Laudrup extraordinaire. Shame Arsenal got him.

Solari is a wasted player. Not an option.

Robben was good two years ago, but has since become incredibly average. He has lost all of his former freshness and explosiveness. He has become very predictable and easy for defenders to play against. I do not see him beating his markers anymore, nor creating anything. Besides, he's an ass.

I consider Cristiano Ronaldo to be the most overrated player to walk the earth, and he is an ever bigger ass than Robben.

I'd keep Marchionni too, but he's yet to make an impact for us. I see him as great rotation material, but not as a direct longterm replacement for Nedved.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
both robben and cristiano r enjoying the space in the EPL, once they get here in serie A they will be shitting their pants. Thats why they look very convincing and extraordinary imo.

I'd keep Marchionni too, but he's yet to make an impact for us. I see him as great rotation material, but not as a direct longterm replacement for Nedved.
:agree: he is yet to convince although he played more than boji who had more impact.
I saw him playing everywhere for Parma, all over the wings and even as a forward. I remember one game he played just behind the forward and impressed.
He has the abilities, i think hes lacking confidence since he joined us, being next to huge players like neddy and camo could be hard

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Christiano when first joined ManUre was overrated. He was all step-over and no product. But I realized that from watching quite a few Man U matches from March that he has improved greatly as a player. C. Ronaldo now has the physique to muscle up with the strongest of the lot, and still possess extra-odinary technique. Most importantly, he is scoring a lot of goals these days and actually producing some results instead of pretty foot-works in the past.

I heard Hleb was a master dribbler whilst in Germany. I havent seen him dribble convincly in EPL. His play is too untidy for my liking. Nonetheless, I appreciate the general understanding he struck up with Cesc Fabregas. They seem to share telepathic communications at times, with excellent one touch give and goes around the box. Still, Hleb hasnt strike any imagination, which is partly due to huge reputation he had as a dribbler in Germany.

On Solari - Agreed. Great player in his prime. He is done and dusted.

Robben can be incosistent but on his day, he is one frightening winger. I agree with his mono-tempo in dribbles and to certain extent defenders have also recognized this and made up their adjustment. I guess Robben has to cut more inside instead of relying on his pace to skin defenders outside. But I am sure he will make necessary adjustment needed. What is more worrying IMO is his profligacy in front of goal. Side netting seems to be his favorite target.

I like Marchionni. I have even seen him playing as Segunda punta against Lazio 3-4 years back. Plenty of place, technical ability - I see the potential to really establish himself as a regular here. But then again Fabian O'Neil was another extraordinary talent that never made his mark in the big club. There is no gurantee that he will become successful. But with such a good inhouse resource at our disposal I say it is only right that we try him on for a consistent period before going to the market.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
sateeh said:
Solari could be a good option for that neddy position imo

IMO i feel that u should be banned from juventuz.com just for saying that. :D guzman can fill in for neddy in a couple of years. until then we will find a better more suitable player for neddy.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Morra10 said:
IMO i feel that u should be banned from juventuz.com just for saying that. :D guzman can fill in for neddy in a couple of years. until then we will find a better more suitable player for neddy.
guzman ? havent seen him play this season, but i dont think so.

anyway i said COULD abt solari, skillfull, runs hard, and has some creativty. I guess u guys dont agree :pumpkin:

OP
Pinturrichio

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
  • Thread Starter #118
    i cannot beleive that there is who critiscises robben and christiano ronaldo.. okej we all have different opiniions but how can you critiscise these players? in my point of view they are by far the best wingers available... christiano ronaldo is playing at united so he wont leave i guess.. but robben said that if he doestnt play more he wants to consider new solutions... than if robben dives he is more than welcome in italy as everbody dives... and i guess they are the only two wingers who play both on the left and on the right without much trouble... however its just my opinion guysss and i think that if possibile juventus should try and bid for robben.. furthermore if next year ( and i think it willl occur, even if we'd rather dont think about it ) buffon would want to leave, id rather give him to chelsea for robben ( chelsea are without chech ) rather than to inter for 20 million which wouldnt be usedd

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)