Monday morning reunion - over (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #44
    I check it and I have 1326 rep pts. I have much to be proud of. :p Got some grey boxes too. :frown:

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #46
    Mornin's Tuttosport headline:

Juve humiliated at home versus Catania: First time since 1963.

Clean house

1) Change in Blanc's role 2) Secco put aside 3) Besides Bettega a new GM 4) Chase for Ferrara's replacement 5) Purification of the squad at the end of the season.

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    mark great stuff in this thread, very greatful.

im skeptical about the whole partying brazilians thing, it doesnt make sense to me, seems more like a lets blame it on something, oh yes brazilians party.

i think all we need is, bettega in, lippi in as well as much as people dont like his mentality he will help a great deal and a quality coach, i think we can turn this around and the players will fall into line.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
    i heard the italians do play bad due to the massive eating of pasta ... ciro has lost the kitchen and the chefs do cook to much for the players ..

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    That's the first rumor that is always spread about Brazilian players. They party too much.

Most of this stuff is probably false.
    hey at least we know that Amauri isn't out there with them since he is 100% Italien now

It's disabled, man. If it was enabled, Mark's reputation would transcend time and space. He disabled it for our sake.
    actually it isn't disabled per se,its just that he does not show it

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)