Monday morning reunion - over (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 22, 2007
Now for other not so good rumours from Turin.

- There seems to be a separation between the Brazilians and the rest of the club.
- Looks like they party too much.
- Melo thinks he's kind and doesn't respect the hierarchy in the club.

more positive

- Andrea Agnelli would come back in the summer.
- Blanc would only take care of the stadium and sponsors.
Melo thinks he's kind or king?

I like Blanc taking care of finances, that's best for all.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #27
    Interesting thread, keep up with the updates!
    I'm sure others will do before I wake up and quote some Italian forums, then I'll take over with nice smilies and colourful text to make it look more important. :alen:

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    I'm sure others will do before I wake up and quote some Italian forums, then I'll take over with nice smilies and colourful text to make it look more important. :alen:
    :tup:

Here's an image you can put in one of your posts on the previous page :)

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
    Feb 11, 2009
    Is the most we can hope for from this meeting the news of Bettega's return? or does anyone have any REAL hope that we might be hearing of Ciro's sacking?...Reading the above rumour above Hiddink wanting 7m for 18 months, I would take that. Because if we qualify for the champions league, maybe win the europa and the coppa italia...being madly optimistic, but why not??? Hiddink is like the rasputin of football management. His methods may be strange but he gets results...anyway, if all that happens, 7m will seem like money well spent.

The bottom line here is that we have tried the cheap option, and its fucked us up severely. So now we must spend big to bring some true quality to the management. A man who has PROVEN experience. Hiddink is the man. I pray to any gods willing to listen, that we get him.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #33
    minimum for tomorrow's meeting is the Bettega announcement. The rest is speculation and rumours.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
    no but the cast of Saved by the bell will be there.
    I'm sold. Seriously, what's the deal with this reunion business? Why do they call it a reunion? Do they not work together every single day? Do you not call this a "meeting" in the normal business world?

Why is everything backwards? :cry:

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #36
    I'm sold. Seriously, what's the deal with this reunion business? Why do they call it a reunion? Do they not work together every single day? Do you not call this a "meeting" in the normal business world?

Why is everything backwards? :cry:
    reunion, meeting, CdA in Italian...they need the approval of everybody including the janitor to take action.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
    It's disabled, man. If it was enabled, Mark's reputation would transcend time and space. He disabled it for our sake.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)