Momo Sissoko (19 Viewers)

Jul 2, 2006
All the games he played in.

Class? Sissoko class? :howler:

That's it, you may stuck all of Sissoko up your ass for all I care, I don't want him to step on the pitch with the Juve jersey anymore.

Andy :tup:
Class does not mean pin point passes, someone who is doing his duty on field is class. I saw his best in his first 1.5 seasons and it's obvious his problem is not an ability issue but psychological. You can stuck all of everything you want your ass, since you act like someone who stuck something up to his ass since Poulsen gone. As i said in my last post, i wouldn't mourn if we sell him for reasonable amount, i am not obsessed with persons unlike you.

In what way is Sissoko greater than Poulsen?

If both are on form, Sissoko is million times better for his position. Five years younger, better stamina, better tackling and dribbling(yes dribbling). In what way is Poulsen greater than Sissoko? Wake up guys, Poulsen is not a passer. If you check the numbers, his ratio is not much better than Sissoko and he is always making simple passes too. Liverpool are willing to pay another 5 million if we take him back. Isn't that interesting how fast he has become a hate figure in Anfield? It's understandable if you want to replace Sissoko with Lass Diarra or some new Essien from French league but Poulsen, come on!

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Class does not mean pin point passes, someone who is doing his duty on field is class. I saw his best in his first 1.5 seasons and it's obvious his problem is not an ability issue but psychological. You can stuck all of everything you want your ass, since you act like someone who stuck something up to his ass since Poulsen gone. As i said in my last post, i wouldn't mourn if we sell him for reasonable amount, i am not obsessed with persons unlike you.

In what way is Sissoko greater than Poulsen?

If both are on form, Sissoko is million times better for his position. Five years younger, better stamina, better tackling and dribbling(yes dribbling). In what way is Poulsen greater than Sissoko? Wake up guys, Poulsen is not a passer. If you check the numbers, his ratio is not much better than Sissoko and he is always making simple passes too. Liverpool are willing to pay another 5 million if we take him back. Isn't that interesting how fast he has become a hate figure in Anfield? It's understandable if you want to replace Sissoko with Lass Diarra or some new Essien from French league but Poulsen, come on!
:yawn:

You are the reason I bring Poulsen up, personally I don't care about him but we all know you compare these two because Poulsen is Danish (the cartoons) and Momo is a Muslim.

I'm off this discussion, you are far from being objective when it comes to Sissoko.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Sissoko can't pass and that's a midfielders main responsibility, especially for one that is in the middle. For that reason alone he needs to go. He can't pass, at all. Never mind his control of the ball, lack of vision, and even if he had vision he wouldn't be able to do anything with it as his passing sucks. He makes stupid challenges/fouls that cause us grief (remember Inzaghi's foul in box when he was offside)...that, if the ref was a few steps back could have decided our game. He is a fucking dumb ass when it comes to making smart decisions.

He is the most uncoordinated midfielder I have ever seen at this level. It is really sad we paid as much for him as what we did. The return on the investment was extraordinarily brief. He needs to go on the first FIAT out of Turin.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
It's funny how every player we own and plays badly have psychological problems. First Amauri and now Sissoko, while in fact both of them are just bad players...

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
that is a load of crap, confidence and continuity play a major part in form. we all saw what those players are capable of. However potential and production are two distinct things.
We saw glimpses and nothing else, worse players had a better seasons than them but that doesn't make them good. They both had their chance, and more they play the worst they are.

Labeling them as a bad player was overreaction, but they are definitely not up to Juve standard and we need better players.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Yeah right, like it's that simple. Sissoko was never good passer or Amauri goalscorer and that has nothing to do with psychology

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
But it is a mental issue. True Sissoko will never be a great passer and Amauri will never be prolific but this is no excuse for the downright awful form of the two in almost every department. There is clearly more going on.

Nov 1, 2002
Sissoko is more suited in Benitez tactics because all he have to do is defending
DN tactic is depending on CM passing and movement of the wingers. so it takes creative CM's to make it through DN starting lineup.

if he doesn't improve his passing (i don't think he will) then he will surely be sold for someone who have both defending and creativity skills like C.Zanetti.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Last game it seemed that Aquilani was glued to Sissoko's side so he had an "easy" option but the moment Melo came in Aquilani was able to roam more effectively because Melo is able to distribute easily and doesn't need someone close by. Our midfield is very limited when Sissoko is in and our players have to adapt to Momo's weaknesses and this isn't good.

A team should adapt to strengths not weaknesses.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Remember, Sissoko was playing great defensively during his first season here. He was still a detriment when he, and we, had the ball. It's just that he was so good in hunting down players that we didn't care about possession, apart from myself and maybe a few others.

Now he's not even good defensively. It appears that Serie A has figured out that all he's going to do is run at you and try to kill you. So, as any professional would do, they try to move the ball quicker.

Sissoko's net worth is trending down mighty quickly as well. He simply keeps getting worse and worse, and the fact we have a little more willingness to keep the ball this year means Momo has become Joe Blow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)