Momo Sissoko (11 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Poulsen would have been so good as the third choice central midfielder in Delneri's team.

So much more useful that Sissoko as the guy to bring on to close games out.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Of course, we are playing a passing game and Poulsen's passing is miles ahead of Sissoko's. Actually one cannot compare Sissoko's passing to anything simply because Momo cannot complete a pass even if his life depended on it.

soil

Jun 25, 2010
Of course, we are playing a passing game and Poulsen's passing is miles ahead of Sissoko's. Actually one cannot compare Sissoko's passing to anything simply because Momo cannot complete a pass even if his life depended on it.
EPIC,
So what do you think where is the problem, his eyes or his feet?

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
Sissoko in 08/09 was awwesome :-(
I think the reason he was so awesome was because half our team was incompetent back then. In fact, it's amazing how well we did. Credit goes to Zanetti,Camo, Chiellini, and Alex. They were all just outstanding.

We had players like Nocerino starting for us. And Molinaro was there to make Sissoko's passing look good.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I think the reason he was so awesome was because half our team was incompetent back then. In fact, it's amazing how well we did. Credit goes to Zanetti,Camo, Chiellini, and Alex. They were all just outstanding.

We had players like Nocerino starting for us. And Molinaro was there to make Sissoko's passing look good.
No way , just remember

Juventus vs. Real M // Real M vs. Juventus (Sissoko was superb.)

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
No way , just remember

Juventus vs. Real M // Real M vs. Juventus (Sissoko was superb.)
I loved Momo in 08. In fact, when he wasn't playing; we really suffered. But it must be said that our team back then lacked in quality and Momo was in great form.

He's not a better overall player than Poulsen or Melo for that matter. He had a good stint of form like Amauri but that's about it. Had he remained consistent, it would have been a different story.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
In what way is Sissoko greater than Poulsen? Do you guys even watch the sport? Poulsen has had a pretty decent career being very good consistently for both Schalke and Sevilla. What exactly has Sissoko had? One good season at Liverpool and one very good season at Juve and lots of mediocrity in between. The guy can't even pass a ball ffs.

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007

Zanetti started playing in the second half of the season when the team were fading away:shifty:

Camo spent half of the season on the sideline:shifty:

Nocerino was already sold out in the summer of 08:shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

Del Piero & Chiellini:I will give that one.

I disagree with you that our team in 08/09 was weaker than the current one.

Del piero then was much better than now,Chiellini as well,Amauri in the first half of the season was 10 times better than now and Neddy was also there.

The same problems we suffered in 08/09 we are still suffering,and they are simply fullbacks and injuries.

The only wonderful thing we have got now that was missing in 08/09 is KRASIC.

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
icεmαή;2758325 said:
In what way is Sissoko greater than Poulsen? Do you guys even watch the sport? Poulsen has had a pretty decent career being very good consistently for both Schalke and Sevilla. What exactly has Sissoko had? One good season at Liverpool and one very good season at Juve and lots of mediocrity in between. The guy can't even pass a ball ffs.
Sissoko won a double with VALENCIA in wich he was a starter while being just 18 yrs old,do u watch football?

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Sissoko won a double with VALENCIA in wich he was a starter while being just 18 yrs old,do u watch football?
In the year they won the double he hardly played any matches. I do watch football. It was the season after that he got a chance to play regularly in the first team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)