Momo Sissoko (4 Viewers)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
He looked really disappointed when he was subbed yesterday
Because he knows he's going to Wolfsburg in the winter. Have you ever been in Wolfsburg? All they have are Volkswagen factories over there. No one would like to trade the extravagent, lavish and historical beauty Turin for the industrial buildings and labour strikes in Wolfsburg

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
He went downhill after Ranieri left. Same with Amauri (although he had an injury problem at the start of 2009 that kept him out anyway). They both need to rejoin him to resuscitate their careers.

Jul 2, 2006
Do you think it is reasonable to pay someone wages so he can fuck up our game? Wow, you really care for this club.

Which game he fucked up actually? He is doing bad for sometime but i know what he is capable to do. Form is temporary, class is permanent. Sorry, my opinion about players doesn't change so fast.

I wouldn't cry if we sell him for nothing less than 10 million, bring back Ekdal/Marrone and invest that money for a fullback but i still hope he can return his best again.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Which game he fucked up actually? He is doing bad for sometime but i know what he is capable to do. Form is temporary, class is permanent. Sorry, my opinion about players doesn't change so fast.

I wouldn't cry if we sell him for nothing less than 10 million, bring back Ekdal/Marrone and invest that money for a fullback but i still hope he can return his best again.
All the games he played in.

Class? Sissoko class? :howler:

That's it, you may stuck all of Sissoko up your ass for all I care, I don't want him to step on the pitch with the Juve jersey anymore.

Andy :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)