Momo Sissoko (8 Viewers)

Jul 2, 2006
Who said that? When you say some people, you obviously saw someone say it, please specify or else no one would take you seriously, not that anyone does anyway.
''Nothing against Islam, but we shouldn't sign anymore muslim players, I want players in my club to be professional and be able to fucking run.''

I won't say who as I don't like to ''report''. This guy is honest at least.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Depends on what he means by DM. If he means a destroyer, he is definitely incorrect.
Someone with ball winning capabilities, or at the very least someone who sits deep and screens the defense. Ie Xabi Alonso can be considered a DM.

''Nothing against Islam, but we shouldn't sign anymore muslim players, I want players in my club to be professional and be able to fucking run.''

No offense against Asians, but we shouldn't sign anymore Asians. I want players at my club to be good athletes, not good at math.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

So it was only one who said that and you said that "some people", there is a difference between some and one.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
That guy is being honest. Last year this fasting thing came out and some people suddenly turned against Sissoko.
I am against the fasting but I think that a Muslim football player can do without fasting if it is in the way of training and matches. Then again my biggest reason for me not wanting Sissoko is because of his tendency to do numerous amounts of turnovers every match, fasting is a minor issue. Even if a Christian player or an atheist that decides to fast during the season, I would be against it.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Depends on what he means by DM. If he means a destroyer, he is definitely incorrect.
I mean a DM who is capable of retrieving possession back. A player who is able to make simple passes and spread play.

This doesn't entirely concern Sissoko only. I'm just stating that a formation without a DM against a top team can prove to be badly. Melo is a good example of what do I expect from a DM.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)