Momo Sissoko (6 Viewers)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Its strange why no one has posted in this thread after yesterdays game......Sissoko was very good.....his performance only proved what i have been saying about him....that when he plays his natural position as a destroyer and when he doesnt go further than the center, he is awesome.

REspect SIssoko!!

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
OH MY GOD....

I always knew Momo looked familiar to me, and then I finally realized where I've seen him before-

watch from 1:25 and after

:p

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
OH MY GOD....

I always knew Momo looked familiar to me, and then I finally realized where I've seen him before-

watch from 1:25 and after

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkoT-I5cyVs

:p
dearo dear, mr v...you are worse than me when it comes to borderline racisim...which does make me chuckle...stil, on a more serious note...that bojangles goon has footwork that Momo could never match. far more elegant...Momo would have fallen down the fuckin stairs before even attempting to dance.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I've been saying we should find more technically sound, passing or two-way midfielders and if we could get a decent price for Sissoko we should sell. If not, then we keep him. But after performances like these he's a 100% sell in my book.

Total detriment to our midfield.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Even before the red (for a tackle which was completely avoidable), he was very poor. Constantly gifting the opposition possession either through a poor 1st touch or pass.

We have always known he is a very limited player. When he plays his role, he is awesome, but when he takes on added responsibilities or tries to do anything but a simple pass he hinders our side tremendously.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)