Momo Sissoko (9 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Reminds me of his Liverpool form once they started to turn to shit. He's always going to be a poor footballer, but if the team is playing well he is a beast.

ggnoree

Jul 24, 2009
I like how that guy plays the typical destroyer role yet often takes the ball and pulls off tricks showing his technique and gets between 1 or 2 players. The bad thing comes after that when he loses the ball :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Sissoko has been terrible this year and he wasn't used as a playmaker yesterday, just the left-sided player in a diamond midfield. That's not a winger role, that's not a playmaker's role, it's simply a CM role, which has played several times in his career.

Whether folks like it or not Sissoko adds very little to the team and won't be useful unless we get very skilled players to surround him. If he can't play the ball then he is indeed useless.

And IMO, we need to turn a new leaf and get rid of the one-dimensional destroyer plague that continues to rule our midfield.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Sissoko would be one of many players that would benefit from the 4-2-3-1. He was great against Sampdoria when we won 5-1 and the reason for that is that he was doing what he's suppose to be doing, stealing the ball from the opponents and immediately give it away to one out of Giovinco, Diego or Camoranesi. In 4-3-1-2 his offensive role is so much bigger.

Mar 24, 2006
Sissoko would be one of many players that would benefit from the 4-2-3-1. He was great against Sampdoria when we won 5-1 and the reason for that is that he was doing what he's suppose to be doing, stealing the ball from the opponents and immediately give it away to one out of Giovinco, Diego or Camoranesi. In 4-3-1-2 his offensive role is so much bigger.
Thoroughly agree , you can't ask ninja to play piano beautifully .

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Thoroughly agree , you can't ask ninja to play piano beautifully .
Agreed :tup:

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I mean, we haven't had a clean sheet in like a year. What is the point of employing all these DMs? We are still conceding. God some coaches are so dumb. This shit is hitting them right in the face and they can't realize it.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
More like a little time playing in his position, not on the left.
Totally agree with you.....
I agree. But at the this point in time I don't want us to use 3 DM"s, and right now both Marchisio and Poulsen are in front of him in the pecking order.
No one said that you have to use 3 DM's. 1 DM played in his natural position is enough. What we do with our DM's is unbelievable. They always run forward, they do not help our defence, etc. A DM is a player who never ever goes further than 30/35 metres from his goal, he never ever goes beyond this line. Whether Melo or Sissoko plays, you see them more in the attack than in defence. And another thing is that when Melo and Sissoko play in the same line up, Melo is played as DM while Sissoko plays everything else EXCEPT DM. When compared Sissoko is 10 times a better destroyed a better DM than Melo, while Melo passes the ball 10 times better than Sissoko. Our coaches just cant see that for reasons beyond my coprehension.
Reminds me of his Liverpool form once they started to turn to shit. He's always going to be a poor footballer, but if the team is playing well he is a beast.
He is a great player, played in completely wrong possitions. LM, CM, AM, RM and what not... If he plays as a striker in one of the comming games, he will become a better all-round player than John O'shea!!
Bench, and see at the end of the season.
Lets also bench Grosso, Poulsen, Melo, Amauri, Iaquinta, Diego, Zebina and only play with 4 players...

Sissoko has been terrible this year and he wasn't used as a playmaker yesterday, just the left-sided player in a diamond midfield. That's not a winger role, that's not a playmaker's role, it's simply a CM role, which has played several times in his career.

Whether folks like it or not Sissoko adds very little to the team and won't be useful unless we get very skilled players to surround him. If he can't play the ball then he is indeed useless.

And IMO, we need to turn a new leaf and get rid of the one-dimensional destroyer plague that continues to rule our midfield.
First you say that he is not playing in his natural postion, and then you say that he sucks......and Makelele didnt know how to pass the ball but no one hated him, and say that he sucked.

I mean, we haven't had a clean sheet in like a year. What is the point of employing all these DMs? We are still conceding. God some coaches are so dumb. This shit is hitting them right in the face and they can't realize it.
Maybe we have DM's on paper, but on the field we havent got any cause we dont have a couch who actually knows what a DM is. Cappelo was awesome when it came to playing DM's. Raniero was great when it came to Sissoko, cause he played him exactly where he should.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
First you say that he is not playing in his natural postion, and then you say that he sucks......and Makelele didnt know how to pass the ball but no one hated him, and say that he sucked.
Where did I say I hate him? He's been one of my favorite players you mongreloid.

Just like Del Piero, folks here can't objectively look at their favored players, which isn't a surprise.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)