Momo Sissoko (2 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Soaker?.

With him and Melo in the mid we have the perfect disaster: Lots of fouls, ugly stupid tackles and yellow cards, senseless runs and passes to nowhere.

This guy is a total joke now.

Apr 17, 2009
To be fair he was never as good as some people made him out. He is what he is. A beast of a man and a ball winner in the middle of the park.

I wouldn't say he's a joke though. Melo is more of a joke than Momo. I wonder what Secco and Blanc were thinking when they agreed the fee for him with Fiorentina. I think they panicked and he was more of an impulse buy when we got jewed out on D'Ago.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Soaker?.

With him and Melo in the mid we have the perfect disaster: Lots of fouls, ugly stupid tackles and yellow cards, senseless runs and passes to nowhere.

as opposed to the rest of the team that's putting world class performances?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
if he would just win the ball and try something simple or give the ball to someone else he would be so much easier to watch
this is true, but when the rest of the players don't know what to do with the ball, I think even you and I would get frustrated and just push with the ball on our own

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Soaker?.

You fucking idiot, it was awful game, but it was ONE, Melo has had several ( was glad he wasnt playing, because he played awful when rest arent, imagine the mess he would be when they all suck in a game), basically everyone has had higher amount of bad games then Momo, except for Gigi basically. One bad game, and you say this shit of the dude who owns midfields for us.

What was bad in this game was his attitude, an attitude shared by most players, petulant, they seem like playing on their own, frustrated. With Momo it looks worse because he already had the tendency to overdribble or try things when he shouldnt, but latest game it tried it all the time, as I said, these players did not play as a team, just were improvising on their own with a whataheck kinda attitude.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Lol, shut your hole. I insulted you or your mom? No right?, then shut up and respect.

He always is like this, because of this i dont like the guy. Apart form his flying ninja tackles, he plays like a headless chikcen most of the time. Is painful to watch.

dogsarecute

Aug 7, 2008
I reckon he did everything by himself because the others were not contributing anything offensively. Similarly, Poulsen did useless long passes while Amauri tried to dribble past the whole defence in some games. Our creativity and build-up play is pathetic.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Sissoko needs to keep it simple and fully focus on what he's there for: recovering possession. He can't dribble nor give that Xavi'esque pass that splits a defence wide open, so he shouldn't waste his energy trying to do so, constantly giving the ball away.

Hopefully Ferrara sees this and tells him to keep it more simple. He did really well when he came on against Udinese though, so it's weird he started to try all sorts of fancy stuff in the Cagliari game. Maybe he really did think the rest weren't active enough.

Thing is.. if we play a 4-2-3-1 we need atleast one of the 2 DMs to be able to connect our back line with the "3". It's hard to say who to field in those 2 positions, since none of the usual suspects have been performing well. I'd like to see Marchisio next to Melo/Momo/PouPou, as he's a pretty gifted and agile player, atleast compared to the rest. Pick the other on form and work done in the week before the game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)