Momo Sissoko (9 Viewers)

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Sissoko: «Happy to be back and for the victory»

Sissoko effect. Not even the time to go in, together with Captain Del Piero, and Juve immediately found the match ball with Fabio Grosso. But there in the front, Momo’s performance was always determinant, to stop Udinese reaction and also to try the personal conclusion.

Bianconeri supporters can be satisfied, Sissoko is back. «I’m happy I’m back and for this victory. I don’t believe I can make the difference, here everyone plays to help one another. Today it was not easy because Udinese plays well and also tonight they did a good performance. Now we must find the result in Bordeaux so everything will be easier ».

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
But he wasn't happy with the fans who kept insulting Balloteli:

“I think it doesn’t make sense to boo a team and a player who are not even on the pitch,It would be better if they avoided such incidents…”

Sissoko lamented on Sky Sport Italia after the encounter.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Thats because Sissoko doesn't need to use words, he prefers to tackle his victims mercilessly on the pitch. Balotelli will get what is coming his way when he plays us.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
On the retard forum over at Xtratime, there's a thread called "Sissoko vs. Fletcher", and people there ACTUALLY think that Fletcher is a better player than Sissoko. Not kidding at all, being absolutely serious. :lol:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
But the real Prem fans have seen Sissoko put in beastly performances against Barca and Chelsea with Pool. You'd think there would be objective folks somewhere, but I suppose all Manure fans are indeed retards. That's pretty much set in stone from my research.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
But the real Prem fans have seen Sissoko put in beastly performances against Barca and Chelsea with Pool. You'd think there would be objective folks somewhere, but I suppose all Manure fans are indeed retards. That's pretty much set in stone from my research.
They also saw 'pool happy to let him go. Sissoko's come on a bit in Italy, and plenty of people who don't watch Serie A won't give him credit for that.

Also, Fletcher is a bit underrated here.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
They also saw 'pool happy to let him go. Sissoko's come on a bit in Italy, and plenty of people who don't watch Serie A won't give him credit for that.

Also, Fletcher is a bit underrated here.
So you're saying that Sissoko didn't get it on in England? Because he did in his first two seasons.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Most of the Liverpool fans I've seen say he was a beast in his first Pool season, decent in his second, but then started to fall apart.

In Italy he's been more consistent plus the pace suits him better.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I think he was seen as just too poor on the ball to be a really great mid. It's not like he was dreadful, but I don't think he's seen as a top 4 midfielder in England.
I wouldn't say he's one either, but Fletcher is even further from that. He might be better than Carrick but that's not saying quite much.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I think he was seen as just too poor on the ball to be a really great mid. It's not like he was dreadful, but I don't think he's seen as a top 4 midfielder in England.
:agree: His passing and positioning can be quite abysmal at times, I can understand why he was not rated so highly in England

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
:agree: His passing and positioning can be quite abysmal at times, I can understand why he was not rated so highly in England
As I say, I think he's come on a bit at Juve, and anyway, it's more common in Italy to play three central midfielders (I think - at Juve anyway!), when someone like him can essentially free up two more creative types.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
He played phenomenally in last year's 4-4-2 also, I think the slower tempo of Serie A seems to suit him better which may also be why he was so good against Spanish teams like Madrid

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)