Momo Sissoko (7 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Just when the team started clicking and when Melo-Sissoko started rulling the midfield :wallbang:

We're cursed.

The only good thing about all this is that there will be international matches in mid November so there will be no club football in ~10 of these 25 days he's missing. The match against Bordeaux is on November 25th and without further complications, Momo should be back for Bordeaux.
He'll miss the serie A matches against Napoli (H), Atalanta (A), Udinese (H) and the away CL match against Maccabi

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I can't say that this injury was a surprise to me, but it still hurts.
Always, without exception, after such a long term injury as Momo had, the player is getting injured soon after the comeback. I have no idea why, Cronios might tell us, but i'm guessing the body is more vulnerable after not training properly for many months.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I can't say that this injury was a surprise to me, but it still hurts.
Always, without exception, after such a long term injury as Momo had, the player is getting injured soon after the comeback. I have no idea why, Cronios might tell us, but i'm guessing the body is more vulnerable after not training properly for many months.
It depends on where he's injured. But injuring yourself once leaves you more likely to re-injure the same thing.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I think our problem is our warm up and cool downs. I want to know what the hell is done to warm the muscles up properly or what isn't being done to get them properly warmed up.

This is absolutely unreal that it keeps happening to our players. Alen, please we need a thread where there is a list kept of how many players have been injured this season, how many times they were injured, and for how long....we really need to keep this phenomenal list in a record book of some kind. It sure is something.

At the end of the day I am not even mad anymore, I find it funny. That either we are really cursed nowadays (it was never like this 3 seasons ago) or we just have really bad physios and are too fucking dumb to do anything about it. You would think alarm bells would be ringing but I sure as hell don't hear any which seems to show a lack of concern from the Juve higher-ups.

Gotte

Mar 21, 2009
Oh dear God...

I talked about to take it easy with Momo when he's back and not overloading him but it's doubtful if we've done that.
This must be a joke. When did we've a injury-free squad last?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Eℓvin;2198793 said:
A one good, big banner could solve that.
Like: "If I got a penny for every injury Juve had, I could buy Inter"
If I got a penny for every injury Juve had, I would buy a new medical staff:snoop:

juvefan10

May 14, 2006
i think there is some inter guy working in juve medical stuff.. :(
it's been 2 years now.. ok, maybee the first year was unlucky year, but it couldn't have lasted for so long, there something else and juve should look for that..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)