Momo Sissoko (9 Viewers)

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Momo should play every game. It is really clear how important he is to the midfield despite him being such a new purchase

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
The opinios about Sissoko has change from everybody screaming how bad he is, and whatta bad transfer he was. Now he is Black Ninja :rulz: and one of our key players.

One advice to some of you. When Juventus buy a player. Regardless if it´s Messi or Lampord or even Brocchi.

Give the guy a chance to prove his worth, don´t say he is shitty before he gets a chance to prove his self for Juventus.

I am against some of the transfers we have done and im sure i will hate som of Secco future moves in the summer. But I will give all of them a chance.

Example Nocerino I gaved him a chance, and now i Hate the fucker :D, he is the worst player I ever seen. Hope he leaves fast as hell. Loserino must leave in the summer so Marchisio can get the chance he deserves :D

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
he is already a monster but he will only grow in stature with time.
The opinios about Sissoko has change from everybody screaming how bad he is, and whatta bad transfer he was. Now he is Black Ninja :rulz: and one of our key players.

One advice to some of you. When Juventus buy a player. Regardless if it´s Messi or Lampord or even Brocchi.

Give the guy a chance to prove his worth, don´t say he is shitty before he gets a chance to prove his self for Juventus.

I am against some of the transfers we have done and im sure i will hate som of Secco future moves in the summer. But I will give all of them a chance.

Example Nocerino I gaved him a chance, and now i Hate the fucker :D, he is the worst player I ever seen. Hope he leaves fast as hell. Loserino must leave in the summer so Marchisio can get the chance he deserves :D
i think he has been a good acquisition thus far. he has the opportunity to be something special for us.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

I think it's alright to criticise a transfer if we think it's retarded one, but once the player reaches we should all hope for the best, which is what happened with Momo. Thankfully, he's been superMomoing them hoes.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002

Give the guy a chance to prove his worth, don´t say he is shitty before he gets a chance to prove his self for Juventus

Agree 100% with you mate.

Funny how things change... I said the same thing back in the "Lets all trash Sissoko" days and some members tought I was Secco's incarnation or something...

Its not about defending a player, its about having the common sence of talk after the guy mad a chance to probe himself.

memo

Nov 18, 2005
someone tells me

dont compare our edgar davids whit the ( ofence) suckssoko. . . . i want to know what he thinks now :D

Apr 15, 2006

i think Marchisio, Giovinco and Guzman all deserve a better chance in the first team!

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Agree 100% with you mate.

Funny how things change... I said the same thing back in the "Lets all trash Sissoko" days and some members tought I was Secco's incarnation or something...

Its not about defending a player, its about having the common sence of talk after the guy mad a chance to probe himself.
I admit i really hated momo not because he's not good enough for juve, it's becuase of what he said about us (liverpool bigger than juve BS). If he just kept his mouth shot i would be his No.1 fan now.....

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
but he's had all the oppurtunity in the world and completely wasted it.. He's only had one good game all season and that was against Roma in a trial
He has been more than fairly consistent in his starts for us. And if you are going to criticize him for his play in the few matches he's played for us this season then neddy deserves to be beaten with a bat for his performances this season.

At least sisso hasn't hurt us in any matches thus far unlike nedved. I don’t see sisso getting carded every fucking match and having to miss every other big game cuz of his own dumb actions.

If you guys are going to be critical, then point it in the direction of tiago and nedved. Start there then work your way down to sisso.

I admit i really hated momo not because he's not good enough for juve, it's becuase of what he said about us (liverpool bigger than juve BS). If he just kept his mouth shot i would be his No.1 fan now.....
Let it go man, we've had many players talk shit about juve before they come play for us. Just think about the list dude...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)