Momo Sissoko (10 Viewers)

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
better than Blasi hey? :D

I should of never doubted that signing. Everybody and that I read was, he never plays for Pool, he ain't the same guy after the eye troubles...

FORZA MOMO!

Me too, was disapointed when he signed. Now, was glad that he did. Would nt mind eating my words ...

In the match wif Inter, when that Balatolli (can't spell) guy came in .. Was afraid that he will bulldozed his way into our D juz like he did in the Copa ... with SSK there, somehow give me that assurance that there is someone to match the physical size ... :juvefan2:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
also His passing is alright. Most of his passes so far reach their destination (unlike say Molinaro, Rino and Sali)

The only thing that I don't like so far is that he tends to put a bit too much power in his passes. He needs to take that out as the extra power tends to make the ball bounce of players' feet.

Jul 15, 2006
Did anyone know that Momo Sissoko and Seydou Keita (Sevilla FC) are somewhat related. They both have the same uncle Salif Keïta (who was also a football player and played in France and Valencia), but I am not sure whether or not Sissoko & Seydou Keita are related.
Yes, Gazzo is right, they're nephews, Seydou is a beast btw, very similar to Michael Essien.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
also His passing is alright. Most of his passes so far reach their destination (unlike say Molinaro, Rino and Sali)
Yup. I really don't know if people who still moan about his bad passing really think he's a bad passer or it's just something they heard and they only repeat it now.

The only thing that I don't like so far is that he tends to put a bit too much power in his passes. He needs to take that out as the extra power tends to make the ball bounce of players' feet.
Yeah, same here, but i think there is an explaination for that.
I noticed that his soft passes are usually missplaced and intercepted but when he puts more power into his passes (which he always does in his last matches), the passes are successfull, even though harder to control.
Imo, he's been told to do so, i don't know if our coaches told him that (and probably it's our coaches because he came from Liverpool with a reputation of an awful passer while here i'm yet to see why is he considered to be an awful passer), but whoever told him that, did right because Momo's passes are ok now.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
that's an interesting point. Now that you mention it that does sound logical. Perhaps in the future, maybe an intense session in summer time and when his confidence has grown more in his passing, he can take out that element. Obviously a good player like Camo, or DP would be able to control those type of passes, but even then my worry is that the bounce could lead to potentially dangerous counter attacks. Oh well, It has worked so far, so I can't complain much. Forza black ninja :D

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
better than Blasi hey? :D

I should of never doubted that signing. Everybody and that I read was, he never plays for Pool, he ain't the same guy after the eye troubles...

FORZA MOMO!
Well :D

On the other hand I think Momo himself is realizing that Juventus is a bigger club than Liverpool,
I mean, the same weekend his new team kick their arch-rivals butts at their turf, as always, his ex-team Liverpool (supposedly bigger club than Juve), gets their asses handed to them by their arch-rivals.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I think I was the only one requesting for Momo when he was at Liverpool :proud:
And i was one of the rare ones who wasn't against his transfer.
The only time i've seen him (or remember seeing him) was the match against Barcelona where he humiliated Ronaldinho. I thought he would be a great buy and i've said so here but then i saw Juventuz members claiming that he was an awful player so i just stopped talking about Momo to Juve and i was more or less a neutral.

Liverpool fans were happy that they got rid of Momo and they kept saying how Sissoko is not a good player.
But then, what did the Milan fans say to us before we bought Davids ? What would a Juventino said to Arsenal fans about Henry before Wenger bought him ?

This will teach me to trust my eyes more.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
The only time i've seen him (or remember seeing him) was the match against Barcelona where he humiliated Ronaldinho. I thought he would be a great buy and i've said so here but then i saw Juventuz members claiming that he was an awful player so i just stopped talking about Momo to Juve and i was more or less a neutral.

Liverpool fans were happy that they got rid of Momo and they kept saying how Sissoko is not a good player.
But then, what did the Milan fans say to us before we bought Davids ? What would a Juventino said to Arsenal fans about Henry before Wenger bought him ?
This will teach me to trust my eyes more.
Thats true :agree:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I remember that match very well and I though the same believe it or not.My dad also said he`ll be one of the best players at that position and I agreed somehow.When I saw comments about him here I was like "wow maybe he was just great few times when I saw him play..."

Over all later I could say I was against this transfer but just because I wanted to see good defender here and I didn`t think Sissoko could solve our problems.

But now I see,he is great and I am very happy we got him.

Forza Momo!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)